Chapter 1 - sarah's pov

It was the last weekend before school started. Brayden aka TCR decided he was going to throw an end of the year summer party. He said that it was going to be the best party ever, since it was his last year with Mitch, Emily, myself and a some other of his friends, before he headed off to University. Brayden has been hyping this party all week, we knew it was gonna be a good one.

The party was on Friday. Wednesday Emily, my best friend, was over at my house for a little best friend pool party even though it was only the two of us.

" Hey, do you know what your gonna
wear to Brayden's party?" I asked.

"Holy shit! I forgot it was this weekend!"

"How could you forget? Brayden has been talking and hyping up this party every chance he gets. Especially when we all hang out." By we I mean Brayden, Emily, Ryan, Mitch and myself. None of us are in a relationship with each other, just if your wondering.

"I don't know how I could forget!" Emily exclaimed.

"Your probably just getting lost in Brayden's eyes." I teased her. She recently told me that she liked him.

"Oh shut up Sarah! We have bigger problems than Brayden's dreamy eyes!"

"Ha! I knew it!"

"Whatever, tomorrow after noon we are heading to the mall weather you like it or not!" Emily said.

"But Em, I don't want to."

"To bad."
----------------------------------------------
< Hey guys! This is my first ever attempt at writing a fanfic. Hope you enjoyed it and stay with me in this crazy roller coaster ride. At the beginning updates are gonna be a bit random but bear with me please!! Thanks! xoxo - ky:) >