Chapter 17: POOL!!!

A/N: I'm gonna call King George 'KG3' from now on. Just letting y'all know! Enjoy!

Panda/Me: Hey, guys! Welcome back to Hamilton Reacts! Today, we're gonna have some fun at the pool!

KG3: There is no way I am going into a public pool, kid. It's disgusting! Children even do their business in there! Ew!

Panda/Me: No, no, no! We're not going to the public pool! We have our own pool! We actually have two, but the other one is for little kids. And since there are no little kids here, we won't use it.

James: Is this home even yours, kid?

Panda/Me: Well, yeah! My uncle is filthy rich, so he was like 'I'm gonna spend 10 million dollars on a luxury mansion for my niece'.

Peggy: Cool!

Panda/Me: Now everyone, your swimming gear is downstairs in the changing rooms, so go change and then head to the pool!

*at the pool*

Panda/Me and KG3: *chilling on a huge pineapple floatie, while sipping lemonade and living life*

KG3: *putting on sunglasses* I could get used to this! This is how a king should be treated! That is why you, Panda, are my favourite.

Panda/Me: Thanks, KG!

Aaron and Theo: *sitting on the edge of the pool, with their feet in the water*

Aaron: This is the life!

Theo: Who needs the crowded beach when you have all this luxury?

Alex and Eliza: *relaxing in some beach chairs under an umbrella*

Alex: I second that, Aaron! This really is the life!

Eliza: Did you just agree, with Aaron?

Aaron: Well, not really. Because the fact that this is an amazing way to spend the day is something we can all agree on.

Alex: Yeah, what he said!

Philip and Dosi: *also sharing a floatie*

Dosi: Can we all agree that Panda is the coolest 12 year old to walk the face of the earth? Like, she brought us to her mansion, showed us her world, and now we're at a pool! She's amazing!

Philip: I 100% agree, Dosi! Panda is great!

Panda/Me: Aww, thanks guys!

Angelica: You wanna know what else is great?

Philip: What?

Angelica: The fact that you two are sharing a floatie. It only makes us ship you two more than we already did.

Dosi: *blushes*

Peggy: *very very VERY loudly* PHILIDOSIA!!!!!!!!

Thomas and Angelica: *in the pool, swimming around*

Thomas: Angel, I cannot swim very well.

Angelica: One, don't call me Angel. Two, if you can't swim, just chill on a floatie or something.

Thomas: *gets a floatie for two*

Angelica: Why do you have a floatie for two, Thomas?

Thomas: Well, I thought maybe you would like to chill on the floatie with me?

Angelica: Well, I guess there's no harm in that.

Thomas: I knew you would come around, Angel.

Angelica: If you call me that one more time, I swear...

Thomas: Just get on the floatie.

Angelica: Fine.

Peggy: THOMGELICA!!!

Angie: *swimming with Maria and Peggy*

Peggy: I love swimming!

Maria: Me too! It's very fun and relaxing.

Panda/Me: That's all we have for today. See y'all next time on Hamilton Reacts!