Chapter 2 - Stranger Danger Screams

Emmas POV: 

I woke up to voices above me, whispering but failing miserably. I shutter my eyes open to meet the bright suns light blocking some of my vision and a good 4 or more group of adults towering above me. 'They look strange...' I thought. Well, no ones perfect I guess. 

"What the!-" I yell, now realising the adults above me werent Momma or any of the kids, but strangers.

My mind flashed back to when Ray, Norman and I would read those books in the library and I remembered one was for children.... 

"Usually in public, when someone encounters a person unknown to them and they are trying to do something you're not acceptable with, kids would scream "Stranger Danger" so others will know they are in danger."

I quickly opened my mouth and took a deep breath, "STRANGER DANGER!!!!" I yell as loudly as I could, because 1. People from in the building, and 2. So I could hurt the strangers ears a bit. I look up while screaming to see the adults holding their ears and bending down in pain, which made adrenaline rush through my veins and force me to scream even louder.

"Someone... shut that kid... up!" A man with a dark body, scoulding smile and a tan jacket shouted out. "Child um... please stop..!" Another man with gray blocky skin, and giant hands shuttered out. 

I finally lost my breath and stopped screaming my ears out (no pun intended). A man with a black suit, headphones and yellow banana hair commented "That was a 9/10 scream". He seemed pretty proud of my and his comment. 

Before I could say anything, a tired "young" man with black bed hair and a gray ribbon like scarf cut me off

"Mic...

What the absolute fuck?"

Lol. Sorry I havn't been posting and that this is  a short chapter! Its 12 AM and my eyes are tired from crying all week. I will try my hardest to make chapter No. 3 longer and have more... events? 8P 

But anywho, I  hope you guys have a wonderful thanksgiving tomorrow and enjoy life while it lasts! 

Word Count: 359