🦋Through My Touch🌻(Lukadrien)

Começar do início

Suddenly, the person next to him spoke up and said, "My name is Luka. What's yours?"

"A-Adrien." The blonde boy replied nervously.

"What a gorgeous name. It suits you very well." Luka replied. Adrien felt his cheeks heat up. He never recieved a compliment from another person that wasn't his mom. His heart beat quickened and hoped that Luka hadn't noticed his tomato looking face.

Unfortunately for him, Luka saw his red face very clearly and thought that it was pretty adorable. The blue haired boy started to analyze the blond boy next to him, taking in all the details from his bright emerald eyes to his smooth sun kissed skin. He knew that Adrien was blind due to the cane next to him and couldn't feel anything but sympathy. Luka felt like a creep staring at Adrien but he couldn't help it. He was the most beautiful boy he's ever seen. He then remembered that he had his guitar with him and tried to think of a tune that represented the blond boy's feelings. 

"Do you mind if I play you a song?" Luka asked.

"Not at all. I would love to hear you play." Adrien smiled warmly.

"This may sound strange, but through music I can express your exact feelings." Luka said as he strummed a cord. "I can sense a feeling of loneliness." He played a sad melody. "Sometimes you feel anger." The melody got heavier. "But deep inside you there is a spark of adventure." Luka closed his eyes, imagining and feeling all of Adrien's emotions that flowed through his fingertips that were being placed on the chords of his guitar. 

Adrien was listening attentively with his eyes closed, focusing on just the song. He never felt this way before. The feeling that was growing inside him was unrecognizable. It almost felt as if all his problems suddenly disappeared and he was able to see the world at its clarity. He was so lost in the moment that he didn't realize when Luka stopped playing.

"What did you think?" Luka asked.

"No words can describe how amazing that was. How do you even do that? How do you know the emotions of others?" Adrien wondered.

"Well to be honest," Luka replied. "Even I don't know why. I feel like it just comes to my head you know?"

"I think you're very talented. I have never heard anybody play the guitar as good as you." Luka blushed at the sudden compliment. Hearing the blond boy say he was talented made his heart flutter. A moment of silence was placed upon them that broke when Luka's phone made a buzzing sound, revealing itself as a new message from his mother telling him to come home for who knows what. 

"Well, it looks like our time here is done. I have to get going." Luka said as he stood up with his guitar. 

"I guess I'll go too. I'm pretty sure it's getting late anyways." Adrien sighed. 

"Do you want to hang out sometime?" We can go get ice cream if you want." Luka asked, hoping that his answer was a yes. 

"Sure. How does tomorrow sound at 4:30 in the afternoon?" Adrien said with a small smile that made Luka think that he couldn't be more adorable.

"Alright then, it's settled. I'll meet you here. See you then." With that Luka made his way to his bike and rode off. Adrien sat there for a moment, not believing what just happened. Did he just finally make a friend? His heart was pounding with joy. Just then his mother came over telling him it was time to go. What Adrien didn't know was that his mother was watching his conversation with Luka to its entirety from her parked car. She just couldn't help it. She thought that the couple of boys looked really lovely together. 

"So who was that handsome boy you were talking to?" Emily teased him.

"Oh uh, his name is Luka." Adrien said with a small blush on his face. "He plays the guitar really good and invited me to get ice cream with him tomorrow if you let me go of course."