30

"Hyejin?" Taehyung took a step forward to see if it is really her.

She smiles, but not as wide as she used to when she's with him.

His eyes look back down when he realizes.

"You look happier."

"I am, Taehyung." Hyejin turns around.

"You're leaving now?" she stops in her tracks.

"Didn't you miss me at all?" he asks in brittle.

Hyejin turns around.

"Taehyung…"

"You promised everything. You promised that you won't forget me. You promised that I'm the only one that can make you happy."

Hyejin sighs.

"Taehyung, things changed." Taehyung looked up to her eyes.

"You never cared that you broke my heart."

He walked closer towards Hyejin. His eyes were fighting back tears. When he lost her, everything fell apart. 

Her smile, her pouts, her giggles, everything about her still haunts him. 

It's a good thing if she cares about him, because if she did she have a shoulder to cry on.

But not him.

He doesn't have anyone else.

He has her, but she left him, not knowing he'll be alone.

"I didn't mean to love you so much."

"Taehyung, please. I care about you, that's-" Hyejin touched his shoulders but he pushed away her hands.

"You don't care about me, no one does."

"Listen, Hyejin. I was living a very sad and lonely life until you came into it. You taught me how to smile even when bad things happen, you taught me to stay strong even when the world is ending, you taught me to become who I am now."

"You taught me everything! And then you fucking left me like there's nothing ever happened between us!"

"I don't have anyone else, but you."

"You left me in the same way when you first came into my life, all sad and lonely." Taehyung's tears roll on his cheeks.

He looked into her eyes.

"You broke me." He left with a broken heart.

She didn't feel anything.