𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"B word!" I sung loudly.

"My bad." He said and I nodded.

"On a serious note, I ain't tell her to go back all I said was he loves her. Because I genuinely think he does but that's just off how highly he speaks about her not his actions." I said.

"Fasho the nigga loves her but I give it a month. She gon' find out he still doing his dirt." He said.

let's make a bet ....

"Dude my brain funny as fuck. I deadasss was bouta make a bet with you." I busted out laughing.

"You fucked up." He laughed shaking his head.

"My thoughts fucked up not me." I got off the bed feeling pain in my stomach.

"Bruh Imani killin me. She needs to get out ASAP." I groaned holding my stomach.

"Bae you straight?" He asked walking over to me.

"I think I'm having contractions but my water ain't break yet." I said and he looked at the bed.

"Muhfugga yes you did. Look at the damn bed." He pointed at the big ass wet spot causing me to look at my wet pants.

"How I ain't feel that?" I mumbled to myself confusedly.

"Ay baby time!" He sang loudly walking into the closet where my baby stuff was.

I laughed walking over to my dresser, I grabbed a pair of panties and boxers then went into my bathroom.

I changed out my wet clothes and put my new ones. I leaned over putting my hair into a ponytail then pulled down a couple pieces because I wasn't doing my edges.

I walked out the bathroom seeing Dalane was taking my bags to the car, We already had the car seat set up in the car.

I was so grateful for having Dalane because he's helped so much in this process, he was here from the beginning. If I didn't have him I would probably be miserable and hurting.

He's been my rock this whole and treats me so well. We've discussed him adopting her and he said he's always gonna be in her life blood father or not, he's her daddy period.

I groaned grabbing a big sweatshirt from out the closet and slipped it on. I grabbed my purse putting my charger and earbuds inside then grabbed my phone.

"You ready?" He asked coming back into the room.

"Yes sir." I said putting my slides on before walking out.

"I'm finna see my baby Imani." He sang lowly behind me.

I smiled walking out the front door and going down to the car. I sat in the passenger seat getting comfortable while Dalane sat in the drivers seat.

I started getting nervous as soon as we pulled off. I texted Xy'air mama telling her what was going on then texted Xy'air.

----

"Bruh this shit hurts." I covered my eyes while the epidural started kicking in. I had to get the medicine early because the pain started getting worse and I couldn't take it.