Chapter 21 Why Jason Why

" Why Jason, Why noooooo!!!" Stacy shouted.

" Yeah Jason why would you TRY to do something that stupid." Amanda asked.

" He's gone. I can't believe he's really gone for good." Stacy said.

" Look what you've done." Amanda shouted.

" Look what I've done, you did all of this! You were gonna kill me then him! It's all of YOUR fault!!!" Stacy yelled.

" It's not my fault I wanted to kill the......oh my god!! He's actually died because of me. Wait, no it's not my fault he killed himself it's your fault!! Your the one he really cares about, and he did want to see you die. So he went ahead and killed himself on his own!!! Now your really gonna pay the price." Amanda yelled.

" It is not my fault!He's the one that followed your rules and did exactly as you told him so and you were gonna kill him anyway so it's not my fault it's YOURS!!!" Stacy shouted.

" I really don't care that he's died. I was gonna make you kill him so I would have to kill you!" Amanda said.

" Why would you want to kill him?" Stacy questioned.

" Because he still loves you. He cares about you and I just HATE it." Amanda stated.

" I thought you wanted to kill me." Amanda said.

" I still do but since he's died and I see how miserable you are I think that's enough for now so go home." Amanda said.

" I have no where to go." Stacy said.

"Just stay at your grandparents house." Amanda said.

Stacy agreed and went but Amanda lied, Stacy's parents have been died for years, but Stacy had forgot because of all the things that have been happening.

"Grandma, grandpa where are you? Is anyone home? Hello?" Stacy asked.

"Hello!"Amanda yelled.

"A-A-A-Amanda, what are you doing here?" Stacy asked frightened.

"I'm here to finish what I started! I killed one of you now I'm ready to get rid of the other one too!" Amanda shouted.

"AAAHHHHHHH!! Please don't do this!" Stacy yelled as she was running upstairs.

"You can't hide forever, theres no water or food. You won't be able to get out of this old house, I'll be watching you from the window my darling!'' Amanda yelled.

"Please don't I won't do anything again, please just let me go!!" Stacy complained.

''Fine, I'll let you go for now, just remember I'm not finished with you yet!'' Amanda shouted.

As Stacy ran away she didn't know where to go or who to trust, so she went to her friend Bree's house to stay until school started again in the fall. Stacy didn't know where or when Amanda would come and get her. Amanda knew where she was staying and leaving. She knew everything Stacy did anywhere and everywhere, Amanda left little note to let Stacy know she would come at anytime. Amanda was ready to finally get rid of Stacy Landcaster!

Hey Guys! I hope your enjoying the story! Thanks for reading! Luv you all!