Chapter 20 Game Over

As soon as Stacy wakes up, she realizes, that she is glad to be there. She wants to die and just be dead. She's tired of getting hurt and seeing the people she loves get murdered right in front of her. She doesn't want life anymore. She just wants it all to go away. She hopes it's just all a dream and in the morning to be the same. But it won't, she wants it gone.
She wants to be gone.

"Amanda, why would you try to kill her? She did noting to you." Jason asked.

"Because she destroyed our relationship. I knew that you were cheating on her with me but when you wanted to go over to her and you fix your hair to look good, I knew you still liked her and I hoped that it wouldn't be real...but it was and I wished and I wished that I could get rid of her by just sending her away, but that didn't work I had to get my revenge. And I couldn't get you to be my boyfriend but she could get you to be her boyfriend, I knew what I had to do." Amanda yelled just as Stacy woke up and found her head bleeding as much as Jakes head was bleeding just as he was shot.

"Why would you to do this to me? Why? Why? Just answer my question because I know you didn't just want to kill me because I got Jason back." Stacy explained.

"Everybody likes you and I didn't have any friends but you had everyone. You think your so perfect and you have the perfect hair and the perfect boyfriends. But I was't gonna deal with it anymore. I was ready to give you what you gave to me." Amanda yelled.

" I never gave anything to you though." Stacy shouted.

"Exactly, I think i will just kill you instead."Amanda said evilly.

Just as Stacy was about to die, Jason now knew what would happen if she killed Stacy, she would kill him. He had to do something. Something they would remember. Something that will fix his relationship with Stacy.

"Stacy I hope you can forgive me for what I am abut to do" Jason yelled just as he...........

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter! I will tell you what he did in the next chapter! Luv you all!!