"Don't worry! Let's just blast our way towards there!" Domina shouted. "We'll talk later, you useless husband!"

"Then let's use my magic so we could get there faster!" Finral opened a portal in front of us.

"Eh?! Where are we?!" I asked Finral.

"Hello, ladies." Finral smiled to the girl in front of us.

I elbowed him on the head. "WE'RE SUPPOSED TO CRASH INTO THE QUEEN'S MANOR YOU IDIOT!"

"Ow! I have seniority here!"

"I DON'T CARE LET'S GO!" I yelled at him.

"Scary."

"I'm still embarrassed."

We stopped in mid-air when a large puff of smoke engulfed us.

"I can sense magic everywhere." Finral said.

"This must be Domina's doing, let's go." Sensei said.

We went at the queen's manor at full speed. Good thing it has a big hole in front of it. No more dramatic entrances. We crashed at the carpeted floor. I coughed and used my magic to disperse the dust around us.

"Imperfect." Someone spoke before us. I looked up to see Vanessa laying on the ground, unconscious.

"Vanessa!" We all shouted at the same time.

"Oi what the hell are you doing!" Asta shouted and I shouted. I made sure too observe the woman in front of us. This must be their Queen... she has a tremendous amount of magic power, I can feel it.

"How dare you break in here in such an unsightly way and call me that?" Jeez her voice is scary. "I am the ruler of this forest. The mother of all witches.." Yeah, I figured. "This girl and that girl over there are under my command. They are my children and they have some explaining to do." She looked at us terrifyingly. "Now if you'll excuse us, we have some family issues to solve."

"Vanessa-neesan doesn't look anything like you! Especially the attitude! Are you her evil step mother?" I asked.

"What a vulgar mouth you have, young lady. It would be a shame to lose it." She stared at me and I stared back. "Hmm, feisty." She smirked.

"Oi! You didn't answer my question. What the hell are you doing to her!" Asta charged into Finral's portal and went behind the Queen. To his surprise, the Queen caught him with her magic. Crows?

"How unsightly, you have no magic in you."

"That's right, I may be unsightly, ugly or vile but I am not the one who's stepping on their family right now!"

"Ah I see, you must be the brat Vanessa keep talking about." She said. "This girl right here made a deal with me. She said she could become my slave if I fixed your arms."

I see, Vanessa made the same choice like we did..

"We all want to see you reach your dream, Asta." Sensei said.

"That's right."

"When people care for you, none of your problems aren't your own anymore. Right, Noelle?" Pft since when did Mariella became like this?

"Yes." Since when did they became friends??

"I just want to see you beat me in the race to 5,000 push-ups that's why I'm here." I said and looked away.

"That's why.." Mariella threw a bunch of crystallized knives towards the Queen's direction while I made some of the bricks and woods behind us float. Both of us threw the debris towards the Queen to which she easily blocked but.. there goes that opening. "Even though I hid any intent of harming you, you still blocked that. Impressive... But.." She stepped aside letting Sensei do his thing.