"The one where you go.." I imitated his actions earlier. "and you whoosh!" I pretended to have a katana with me.

"Oh yeah! That one was so cool!" Asta joined in.

"Tch rest first you energetic idiots." He dropped us down on the bed. Oh I didn't even noticed that we got here already.

"Hmm I wouldn't mind.." I yawned. "A little bit of sleep before we go." I said as I laid down the bed. "Mhmm so soft and comfyy." I hugged the pillow. "Good night everyone~" I said before falling asleep.

3rd Person's POV

'How can she challenge the Captain like that and fall asleep like nothing happened?!' Everyone asked inside their heads.

"Rest for now in order for you to gain your mana. You did well today." The Captain said before leaving.

"I think those two did most of the hard work today." Finral said pertaining to both Asta and Lia.

Vanessa agreed. "Even though they may not look like it but they sure are strong."

Hearing their conversation, Noelle can't help but feel jealous of the attention those two getting. She can't help but sigh.

"But of course, our Noelle-chan did amazing as well!" Vanessa came up to her to cheer her little junior up. "How about we drink tonight, Noelle? To celebrate your new spell!" Vanessa asked to which Noelle politely declined.

"Hmm I think I'll save my energy in case those two asked me to train with them." She said while looking both of the knocked-out Asta and Lia.

"Why don't we go on a d-" Before Finral could finish his sentence Noelle blasted him to the end of the room.

Noelle then looked at both of her friends who was sleeping and thought about how grateful she is to have met them.

'I am going to get stronger too! Just wait you two!' She thought to herself while smiling.

Lia's POV

I woke up to the sound of people shouting outside.

"Stop yelling.." I said covering my face with a pillow.

"Thank you, Black Bulls!" I fluttered my eyes open when I remembered that we're not in the base. "What's going on?" I asked everyone who's looking out the window.

"Come see." Vanessa gestured me to go to them. I squeezed between Magna and Vanessa to get a better view of the commotion.

"There she is! The Preserver of all the Kingdoms!"

"I thought she was only a legend."

"She's very pretty too!"

"Vanessa-neesan what are they talking about?" I pointed at the people who was shouting nonsense.

"I don't know.." She said.

"Oh that's right do you know where Noelle and Asta went?" I asked them.

"I think Noelle went to the granddaughter of the old man." Luck said.

"Oh thanks." I mumbled and made my way to find Noelle.

For the past few days a lot has happened to me, including events that answers my questions about my past. But there are still questions that are left unanswered like, what relationship do I have with that Raia guy? What am I in my past life?

I shook my head. I've dealt with enough shit for today.. I'm gonna save those for later. I peeked at a door when I heard familiar voices talking.

"Save a seat for me at your concert, Kahono!" Noelle said making Kahono smile. Kahono turned to me and waved.