Yami's POV

"Come on, kid. You got this." I mumbled to myself as I saw my squad member got thrown into a bunch of walls.

"You don't need to worry about that girl. She's a lot stronger than you think." The old man said.

"Huh? Who said I'm worried?" I said to the old man.

"Look at her, she's not even using 1% of her power." He chuckled.

"Oi old man, are you sure this 'story' of yours is true?" I asked him.

"Well, it was an old fairytale my grandma used to tell us but looking at that girl over there made me realize that it wasn't just a fairytale." He said.

I watched as I saw her rose up from the pile of rocks and emitted a strong pressure that can be felt all through out the Temple. I felt the the room we're inside rumble as well.

"Oi is that safe?" I asked the old man.

"I don't know b-but what an immense power it is!" The old man looked worried as well.

I tried to analyze that kid's face and when I saw the usual look on her face, my worries vanished. Good job, kid. You've successfully learned how to control yourself

"I think we'll be just fine." I said.

"Eh? How can you say that?"

"Because I know that kid, she wouldn't make the same mistake twice."

Lia's POV

W-what is this feeling? I feel like I could move a mountain!

"Even if you've surpassed your limits like what your shitty captain told you, you'd still fall into despair!" The angry gorilla said.

I ignored him and lifted bunch of boulders laying beside me. I can feel the power coursing through my veins but I don't think I can't hold it much longer. I need to make the most out of it!

I threw the boulders towards him even though I know it won't affect him.

"That's useless, traitor!" He said while chasing me. Thanks to my newly developed power I could keep up with him at great speed.

I tried jumping from wall to wall while continuously throwing rocks at him. He jumped towards me with the aim of grabbing me. I did my best to jump at great speed towards him and covered my fist with my power to punch him. My punch sent him flying towards the ground.

"Useless my ass, you loud piece of shit." I said and threw clumps of my power towards him.

"Lia! Are you okay?!" I heard Asta shouted. I looked over at loud gorilla and saw him smiling. Shit.

I grabbed Asta and his friend out of gorilla's way as he launched towards them. I placed them beside Luck and Magna.

"Stay here and protect these three. I'll go buy you some time."

I looked over at gorilla. I heard that he bought at least 6 guys here with him. That must've been why the others aren't here yet.. I could buy them some time so they could work on their teamwork and beat this piece of shit.

"Stop gettin in the way, traitor! That boy's sword and grimoire doesn't belong to him!" He yelled nonsense.

"You should just keep your mouth shut to save us from the bullshit you're saying!" I shouted.

He jumped towards us and I blasted my magic towards him.

"If you want that boy you should go through me first." I said while gripping his collar. He punched my abdomen. This bitch. I grabbed my knife and stab him on his shoulder. We both backed away from each other.