Chapter Five

Pushing the doors open I see Uncle Michael stand there talking to the doctor assigned to Sage. Walking over I looked at him. He smiles at me with watery eyes, "Where's Sage?" I demand.

"He fell asleep right after the call ended," Doctor Anderson says to me. I nod and head into the room where I see Aunty Sandra, Samantha and Seth who look up at me excitedly.

Nodding at them I walk to Sage looking at him up and down.

"How's he doing... what happened?" I ask not looking at them while trying to see any signs of something from Sages sleeping form.

"He opened his eyes and the first one he looked for was you, he started freaking out and his heart spiked while he screamed, he said he wanted to see you. The doctor and nurses gave him a shot to calm down and when he calmed down he asked to see you. I told him that you weren't here but we could call you so we did. After the call, he fell asleep... we're waiting for him to wake up again so that the doctors can do tests," she says while rubbing Sages face.

Nodding I say, "It's almost ten, why don't you all head home to rest and come back tomorrow morning, I'll stay here with him and call you when he wakes up again." Aunty Sandra looked at me reluctantly but agreed when Uncle Michael convinced her.

I hugged them all and walked out with them to the parking lot. Waving them off, I made my way back to his room and closed the door behind me.

Walking over to the bed I looked down at Sage who was soundly asleep and breathing on his own without an oxygen mask anymore. Biting my bottom lip my eyes rolled back as the tears started falling.

Wiping them away I got onto the bed. Resting my head on the second pillow I looked at him, he looks so peaceful and can't wait to look into his eyes and talk to him properly. Closing my eyes, I brought his right and to my lips and kissed it. Entwining our fingers I drifted off while dreaming of the past.

Sage and I just got home from a long day and after showering I lied on the couch watching t.v but my eyes were too heavy and I was tired so I just closed them waiting to fall asleep. I hear the bathroom open knowing that its Sage coming out from having a shower.

He walks to the room and gets dressed then makes his way to the den. "How can you sleep naked after a shower?" he complains to himself.

He walks to the kitchen and opens the fridge getting something for him to eat and comes back to the den.

I hear him sigh and bite down onto crispy something and hear the t.v switch as he changes the channels. He stops on something and lowers the volume.

His laugh echos through the room silently making the atmosphere calming. I can't fall asleep and it seems like it's been an hour of me just laying here. Sage also switched the t.v off and left to his room after covering me with a quilt.

As I want to get up I hear his door open. Fixing myself I lay there motionless waiting to surprise me since the room is dark and so is it outside.

I feel fingers glide through my brown hair, "Ethan, are you awake?" he asks me. I don't answer because I still want to scare him.

He gets on me, straddling me which makes me frown because his sitting right on my shaft. He places his hands on my bare chest, running his hands up and down my chest that sends shivers throughout my body.

He leans down and kisses up my chest, up to my neck and latches on sucking on my neck making me moan in pleasure. His lips leave my neck, he kisses my lips and forces them to part with his tongue. His tongue finds mine and I can't help but kiss him back.