Strykers (Ch2)

A/N There will be some bad/inappropriate language in this chapter. If you do not want to read it then dont. Don't complain to me, remember I warned you.

Here I sat in a SUV with 4/5 of One Direction. Harry insisted I take on of his cars.... So I settled with the one I thought I would do the least damage to. So I chose his SUV Range Rover.

Louis sat in the seat to the left of me. That was all I really noticed this trip. I was zoned out on the road, I must have looked lifeless. All the memories of Wolverhampton , good and bad, came flooding back faser than the speed of light. I started to tear up. Not tears like the ones at the lads place, those were tears of joy, these are tears of fear, hate, love, they are just tears of emotion.

"Kylie?" Louis asked staring at me. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him briefly. Then back at the road.

"Yeah?" I answered still staring at the road. Hoping no tears were evident.

"Are you alright?" he asked drawing attention from the three other lads in the back.

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine." I said my voice cracking. Fuck.

"You don't sound fine. What's wrong?" Niall interjected. They all looked at me with worried expressions on their faces.

"Memories." Was all I could say.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Zayn said from the seat behind me. I just shook my head no. He placed his hand on my shoulder, "We are all here for you if you wanna talk about it." He added.

"We are always going to be here for you." Harry added all the way from the back.

"I know you guys will be, because you guys are amazing." I said smiling, "I'm glad to have friends like you guys."

"Same goes for us." Niall said, "We are glad to have a friend like you. A person who gave us all the support we needed in the XFactor." He said as well. I just smiled.

"Here lets get you happy and play the radio." Louis said turning the radio up. On the radio Little Mix were doing promo for their new album 'DNA' and Turn Your Face was playing.

A/N I know this album wasn't out this early but just go with it :) Please

It is a slower song, but I absolutely love it. Louis' expression changed, "Well this isn't a song to play to a sad person to cheer her up." He went to go and change it.

"No, leave it please. I love this song."

"In my memory, all the small things like daggers in my mind In my memory, while my head bleeds the words i'll never find That I always meant to say to you I Can't" Jesy's voice rang as I sang along quietly.

"Cause you Turned your face & now I can't feel you anymore Turn your face so now I can't see you anymore Walk away until you're not standing at my door Turn your face, Walk away, & stay Turn your face" Jade's voice sang, mine faintly in the background.

"In my memory, I was hurtin long before we met, oh In my memory, they're still burnin, fingerprints you left And I always meant to say to you I Can't

So just turn your face, until I can't see you anymore Turn your face until I can't see you anymore Walk away, until you're not standing at my door Turn your face, walk away, & stay Turn Your Face" Perrie's amazing voice sang in the similar key to mine as I sang. Full out this time, not caring what the lads think.

"Each time I take you back, you bring one thousand cracks And I accept them like a fool ooooh" Leigh-Anne's voice sang as I went higher to match hers.

"So now what's your excuse? What do we have to lose? Since i'm already losing you."

"So hard to face that I can't feel you anymore Hard to face that I can't see you anymore "