Its Really Been 2 Years... (Ch1)

A/N I don't own any member of one direction, and the events that happen in this story did not really happen. I made them up

(December 2010)

As long as he is happy I'm happy.... Even if he is with someone else. But I don't care. At least that what I'll tell myself until I'm over him.

But him leaving isn't everything wrong, I'm slipping.... I know it. Everything is going down hill, that's why I do what I do. Go where I go and cry at what I cry at.

I slip away here more often than not. It's a place no one will no, and no one will find.... Hopefully.

(Present)

A/N  

The TMH album isn't out yet in this chapter so you won't here anything about that maybe just one of the lads showing the main character a sample of some songs.-

Here I sat, alone. The emptiness of my flat quickly over taking everything. Even the loudness of the tele. I started to play with the lifeless string hanging off my sweatpants. Like I mentioned before it was quiet, until the vibration of my phone felt and sounded like an earthquake in my living room.

I quickly picked up the delicate white iPhone and saw a text from none other then Liam. Yes. Him and I are still friends. Good friends actually. No GRRREAT friends.

Li- Heyyyyyyy Kyles! Danielle and I wanted to no if u and Riley wanted to com 2 Wolverhampton and go to strykers?

Me- Sure thing! But I will have to ask him. See if he will be home this afternoon.

I quickly replied awaiting a reply before calling Riles.

Li- Allright, evn if ur bf cant come Niall volunteered so u wouldn't be alone :)

Me- Haha okay! It will be nice to see little Nialler again :) but I'm gonna call Riley be right back.

I replied with a smile on my face. I dialed Riley's number into my phone, since I remember it by heart.

*Now Dialling Riles<3*  

My phone said flashing it across the screen until he answered.

"Hey babe. What's up?" He said calmly but still sounding worried.

"Well can't your girlfriend call to say I love you?" I laughed at myself. And hearing him laugh instantly made my day.

"Well of course she can." I could almost hear his smirk.

"Well then, I love you." I said into the phone.

"I love you too. But what else is it?" He asked becoming worried.

"It was almost as if Liam could read my mind because it's quiet and lonely here and he asked if you and I wanted to go to Wolverhampton, Strykers, with him and Danielle and I just really miss you and want you to come." I said all in on big breath.

"Aw Hun, you know I want to be there. I really do, but grandma isn't much better and he may be waking up. They aren't sure and I want to be there for her. Im sorry." He said sounding sorry.

"Oh no. Don't be sorry, you be there for Grandma Anne, she is an absolute doll!!" I said into the phone making sure he knew its okay.

"I'll make sure to tell her you say hi. But I've got to go. I love you."

"I love you too Riley." Right before I was about to hang up I heard him say, 

"Wait Kylie."

"Yeah?" I asked into the phone.