04

All of a sudden the door flies open and there, standing at the door is Master Lucius and Daddy Snape.

I didn't understand!

This is where it gets interesting. Sorry for this. This is in 3rd person view.

They look at Dobby very confused and realized they walked into the wrong room but didn't mind, seeing as though they wouldn't leave Dobby out. 

Dobby here, had other plans. He stood there, shocked, scared, and surprised.

They all stood there for about 3 minutes, as it turns out, Dobby was on a tiktok live, so everyone could see what was happening.

"I thought you said this room was empty!" Snape hissed as Lucius, "It was!" Lucius snapped back. Dobby went running back up to his phone and immediately ended the live. "Could have knocked." Dobby mumbled under his breath, crossing his arms and looking at the two grown men at the door. "We're sorry Dobby, Lucius took a wrong turn and opened the wrong door." Snape answered Dobby, "It's whatever, plus, why are you leaving me out?" Dobby replied, sounding serious.

"we weren't planning on leaving you out for a little while. so here we are." Lucius tells me, we do the deed and part ways.

i'm limping and walking to help the little rats talk to Voldy Moldy Oldie. god i hate him, what would he think about our relationship.

i mean i did kill Narcissa and then fucked her husband. lmao, don't regret it.

a/n: you guys, thinking this story is rising from the dead. thoughts?

-Kalisoot