~7~

Chenle huffed out in annoyance, he'd been waiting for Mina for almost half an hour. He'd been walking her to and from school the past two weeks and usually she texted him, if she had detention or a meeting, but nothing came this time. "What the hell is taking her?" he muttered out, sending her another text.

Watching people walk out of the gate "Did you see that girl? She looked so pissed!"

One of the guys laughed watching out, "Wasn't that Kim Mina though? Should we have left? What if she gets hurt?"

The sound of her name rang in his ears and looked towards the boys, "she'll be fine didn't you hear? The boy she fought the other day is in the hospital."

Walking up to them, Chenle put a hand on his shoulder "where is she? Mina?" he said.

The boys felt intimidated under his angry glare. "In the classroom, Building 2 class 127." One of the boys said. Spinning on his feet he started running towards the building. Heading to the direction of the class. When he was a few meters away he heard a crash from the room. Opening the door, his eyes widened at the scene in front of him.

"I dare you say that again? I'll cut your tongue off." Venom leaked out of her voice, as the boy below her shook in fear. Bodies laid around her, all breathing but clutching their bodies in pain.

"You wouldn't! You... you slut!" the boy flinched as the girl stepped closer to him fist coming into contact with his face.

"You're right! Cutting your tongue off would be too easy!" She said fist coming into contact with his face again.

Swiftly moving towards the girl, Chenle wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her away "Mina, stop." The girl struggled against his grip, eyes filled with rage as she watched the boy scurry off with his gang.

"Let me go Chenle." Her voice shook with anger.

"Calm down. You beat him up enough." He said, trying to calm her.

" Let. Me. Go." She said and struggled again. Letting go of her for a moment, he spun her around so she was facing him. His hands on her cheeks tilting her head to look at him.

"He's gone. You can't chase after him. Calm down." he said, voice void of any emotion. His eyes searched hers for a moment, watching her. Feeling an oncoming blush, Mina slapped his hands away and grabbed her things. Silently walking past him, he followed behind; eyes racking her body to look for any injuries. To his surprise, the only injury she saw was the ones on her hand from punching people, it was almost odd considering how she just fought 4 boys, who were much taller and buffer than her.

He could hear her angry grumbling as she stomped down the stairs. "How did you know?" She asked, her tone was still cold.

"About you fighting?" she nodded.

"I heard a few boys talking about it outside." he replied looking at her. Turning the corner she glanced at him "How did you find the class so quickly?" she asked.

"I go here, I'm a few classes down." He said.

She spun around shocked, Chenle almost bumping into her. "YOU GO HERE?" she shouted "But i've never seen you? And you never come in with me?" she said.

"I'm on suspension." He said.

Mina stared at him "okay I guess." she said, turning and walking again.

"Sorry." she said as they walked out of the school gate. "For making you wait." she continued.

Chenle looked at the girl in front of him "It's fine." he said. He caught himself wondering what that kid said for her to lose herself like that. Chenle never thought he'd ever see her like that. She was always smiling and laughing with him, even if most of the time it was by herself.