The broken heart- Part 2

The car came towards me. She was scared that she pulled me towards her. We were safe. Nothing happened to us. She was scared soo badly. She hugged me and kissed me. 'Why in the world can't you  Be careful?? I have no one left who can understand me.' We both were holding our hands and we were walking towards the beach. We had a fun time. She was the one who thought me how to  click pics. A day came when our families decided to go on a official trip to London. They dint take us because of the exams. 'Children should stay with together for 2 weeks.' Said her dad My dad allowed. They went to London. She came to my house. My dad left his card saying that you can do shopping for her. He knew that we were dating. So he gave his card. She was at my place. Go to school and enjoy. When parents went after 3 days our exams were finished and we were enjoying. You know late night movies cuddles kisses hugs. Then we planned to go to avenues. We took A bus. And went to the mall. Dads card was with me. We did some shopping. We were soo tired that day.  So we were sleeping together. 'Will you ever leave me?' asks Shahnaz. I replied with a no. I told her that till the end of my life I will stay with you. She was a innocent girl. She was raped at the age of 10 which i dint care. I wanted her to be happy with me. She told this to me and her parents only. I understood that very day how much she trusted me . She cried when she was saying that. I kissed her forehead hugged her tightly and told her "Don't think about your past. I want to be your future " We were in a serious relationship. Our parents got to know about us dating.