The Prophecy--Chapter 19.

Harry stood up shakily, grabbing Hermione and Ron, and racing off clearly distraught. (Y/N) tried to follow them, but Neville quickly stopped her.  "Whatever they are doing is dangerous (Y/N). Besides, the Inquisitorial Squad is going to be here any second. We need to find Ginny before they do," He spoke, clearly nervous.

(Y/N) nodded her head in agreement, and they went off to find Ginny. By the time they reached her, Crabbe was already grabbing hold of her, taking her to Umbridge's office. (Y/N) quickly ran up to Crabbe, kneeing his tonk. He yelped out in pain while (Y/N) grabbed Ginny. 

When (Y/N) turned around, she saw Draco holding a wand to Neville's throat. "Come any closer, and I'll hex your little boyfriend!" Malfoy sneered. (Y/N) now hesitantly stepped back, holding Ginny's hand.

Crabbe regained his balance and awareness and grabbed the two girls by the collar. "Let's take them to Umbridge," Draco yelled to Crabbe. And so, they were raced to her office. But when they entered, they were not alone.

Harry, Ron, Hermione, Umbridge, Goyle, and Luna all remained in the room. "Caught these two trying to help the Weasley girl!" Draco yelled out, moving Neville, (Y/N), and Ginny to the back of the room. (Y/N) looked to Luna, who was being held by Goyle.

Harry was in the middle of the room, tied to a chair, with the Umbridge facing him. "You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you?" The hag asked, moving closer to his face. "No," Harry muttered. His face was instantly met with Umbridge's hand, searing his skin. "Liar!" She yelled.

"You sent for me, Headmistress," Snape spoke, entering the room. "Snape, yes! The time has come for answers. Whether, he wants to give them to me or not. Have you brought the Veritaserum?" She asked him.

"I am afraid you used up all of my stores, interrogating students," Snape replied. "Unless you wanted to poison him, and I assure you I would have the greatest sympathy if you did, I cannot help you," He continued, beginning to walk out of the room.

"He has got Padfoot! He has got Padfoot at the place where it is hidden!" Harry yelled. (Y/N) recognized the name Padfoot. It was a name Sirius Black had been given. "Padfoot? What is Padfoot? Well, what is it, and what is he talking about, Snape?" She ordered.

Snape gave a little smirk, "No idea," He replied, leaving the room. "Very well. You've given me no choice, Potter. As this is an issue of Ministry Security, you leave me with no alternative. The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tongue!" She spoke, giving a satanic smile.

"That's illegal!" Hermione cried. "What Cornelius doesn't know won't hurt him," Umbridge said, placing her picture of Cornelius face down onto her desk. She held the wand to Harry's face, preparing to say the curse.

"Tell her, Harry!" Hermione yelped. "Tell me what?" Umbridge inquired. "Well, if you won't tell her where it is, I will!"Hermione replied. (Y/N) was extremely confused as to what in god's name Hermione was going on about. "Where what is?" Umbridge asked.

"Dumbledore's secret weapon!" Hermione responded. (Y/N) knew what game Hermione was playing. She relaxed a little bit, knowing Harry wasn't cursed. However, Umbridge forced Harry and Hermione to show her the weapon, and they ventured into the forbidden forest.

When they left the room, Ron began to reach into his pocket. "And what do you think your doing, Weasley?" Draco sneered. "I'm hungry! I just wanted a couple of candies," Ron replied, showing the lot his food. Draco rushed up to him, stealing his candies and giving them to his Slytherin Goons.

(Y/N) soon recognized the candy when Draco and the others began to violently vomit all over Umbridge's pink plush carpets. Neville, Ron, Luna, Ginny, and (Y/N) all ran out of their room, making their way to the bridge. "That was amazing, Ron!" Neville chuckled. "Puking pasties always do the trick!" He replied.