"But your knees must be sore, from jumping to conclusions!" Toby did a little dance thing that just turned out awkward. "I had nothing to do with that murder."

"Oh, shut up or I will break your kneecaps." Dipper muttered.

"What?!" Mabel seemed shocked.

"The where were you the night of the break in?" Sheriff Blubs asked.

"Uuhh..." Toby then showed everybody the camera videos of him being home.

That surely proved he was innocent, but Dipper desperately wanted to erase the imagine of Toby doing stuff to a Shandra Jimenez cutout.

"Well, that's confirmed, Toby Determined you're off the hock." Sheriff Blubs said.

"Horay!" Toby exclaimed.

"But it has to be him! At least check the fingerprints." Dipper requested.

The police officers obeyed Dipper and checked for fingerprints on the axe only to realize there wasn't any

"No prints at all." Sheriff Blubs confirmed.

"No prints?" Dipper muttered.

The police officers then started laughing at Dipper for 'wasting their time'. And Dipper well... he was furious.

There were footprint so that meant it had to be something walking with shoes on.

And Toby could just have worn gloves! These policemen are idiots... Dipper thought as he fought the urge to stab everyone in the room.

"C'mon Dipper, let's go home." Mabel nudged to Dipper. She was looking sad and embarrassed and Dipper got this bad feeling in his stomach.

He had failed her. He had finally achieved good relationship with at least one person from his family and now he had failed her.

A big feeling of guilt was planted into Dipper's mind as the twins walked home.

The reason Dipper was feeling like this was perhaps because of Bill.

Because Dipper had only had Bill for such long time and now Mabel is the only person who reaches out to him when Bill is gone, Dipper had naturally clenched onto Mabel.

Maybe if Bill had been there Dipper would have cared less but he would never know.

When they got home Dipper and Mabel needed to attend the funeral for wax Stan.

The only real people that attended were Dipper, Mabel, Soos and Stan himself, everyone else were just these wax figures.

They were so creepy, and Dipper really wasn't in the mood to sit in a room filled with some weird statues and attend a funeral for another statue, but Dipper wasn't in the mood of arguing with Stan either, so he just sat quietly as Stan had his little speech.

"Kids, Soos, my wax figures, thank you all for coming." Dipper couldn't believe Stan was tearing up and Soos was already crying.

I mean, if anybody should cry it is probably Mabel for spending around a week on a figure that got destroyed anyways. Dipper thought

"Some people might say it's wrong for a man to love a wax replica of himself." Stan said.

"Their wrong!" Soos was really living in the moment.

"Easy Soos," Stan said before turning to the wax figure that was laying in the coffin. "Wax Stan, I hope you're pickin' pockets in wax heaven- I'm sorry I got glitter in my eye!"