Awkward

"Seariously, stop staring at me. It's fucking creepy." Izaya huffed, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. Even as he was being overall bitchy, Shizuo found the latter absolutely adorable. Oh, how he hated it.

Okay.... This is just awkward. He cough, pushing hair out of his eyes and looking from him to the ground to him, mumbling an incoherent "I see you're awake..." without Izaya knowing it.

Of course, Izaya being the know-it-all he was, he simply rolled his eyes for the umpteenth time, grabbed Shizuo's arm and dragged him out of the trashed bedroom. Shizuo, no matter how desperately he needed to, couldn't look away from the piercing ruby eyes that stared at him. It wasn't the fact that Izaya was annoyed beyond anything the brute found possible, but just that there was no hidden meaning in his words or odd mischief gleaming in his eyes.

I don't get it.... Normally, everything he says isn't what it seems... Know he is just straighforward.... Why does this bother me? This Izaya doesn't even get to me the way the other would... Maybe it's because he just doesn't seem to care enough. He probably still has a bit of a fever...

That being though, he put his hand on the ravenette's forehead, whom, promptly smacked it away with a glare that stabbed Shizuo like one of his switchblades peircing through a relatively normal mans heart.

"And what the hell do you think you're doing, protozoan?" He said, shifting his glare from Shizuo to a clock and then back.

"Checking to see if you have a fever." He stated matter-of-factly.

"Yeah? Well don't, I'm fine,"

"No you're not, you're still burning up."

"Oh yeah? Why does it even matter? Hell, why are you even here?"

Shizuo froze, trying to find the words to explain what happened. The silence was exrutiatingly painful for both parties, making both refuse to meet eachothers gaze.

No matter what... This just has to be so awkward, huh? Both thought at the same time without the other knowing, sighing inaudibly to themselves.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: Hey guys! Finally updated. Sorry if this kinda sucked, I'm having some major writers block. But, hey! If you guys have anything you want to happen in the story or anything you think would be good for the next chapter, I'd love to hear it. As said, writer's block sucks :/ So please share thoughts, comments and any criticism!! Don't worry, I'm a big girl and i can take a mean comment. Yes, I am actually a girl. -.-