I Should Hate Him... Right

"Ugh,,,," The blonde groaned, rolling over and placing his arm around the fle- Shizuo froze, his eyes wide and fearful.

Where the hell is Izaya?

He emmidiately got out of bed, looking around the room. He threw the pillows to the ground, ripped off the blanket, turned over the matress and still no sign of Izaya. He gripped his hair, nearly tearing it out as his body felt both hot and cold due to his fear.

"Jesus christs Shizu-Chan, you ruined my bed." Izaya said, coughing to get the latter's attentio.

The brute turned around, shocked. "Izaya?"  He mumbled out, nearly breaking down into a puddle of tears.

Agh... What the hell is up with me? Why am I so.... so goddamn sad about loosing Izaya?

Shizuo stood but found it impossible to face the other. He couldn't understand why his heart swelled at the thought of Izaya and, regretfully, turned around only to look into the flea's deep abises of crimson. The ex-bartender blinked, blushing at the adorable look on Izaya's face.

Goddamn it all... Izaya is just too cute.. Wait, what? The flea is NOT cute! I don't care if he has that adorable pout or those deep red eyes or his perfect porcelin skin or his small body or.... Why the hell does he make me feel this way! I should hate Izaya... Right?