The Phonecall

Izaya rolled over in his sleep, frowning as his eyebrow gently twitched on occasion. Shizuo watched him, still sitting on the edge of his bed. He sighed and stood up, deciding to call Shinra. Walking out of the room and down the hallway, he sat in the living room and pulled out his phone. Flipping it open, he went to his contacts, clicking on the underground doctors profile and putting the phone to his ear, waiting for Shinra to pick up the phone.

Ring, Ring, Ring...

"Come on Shinra, pick up your damn phone..."

Ring,Ring, Ri-

"Shinra Kishitani speaking," Shizuo heard the other respond cherrfully.

"Ah... Hello, Shinra... Um, I need your help with something... Um... The flea has a really high fever and I don't know what I should do..." Shizuo said, loosening his bowtie.

".... Izaya? What kind of mess have you gotten yourself into this time?"

Shizuo growled, getting irritated with Shinra's carefree mood. "Listen Harry Potter, I need your help with this because I don't know how to take care of that goddamn flea."

"Hmm... Okay, makes sure he has a wet wash cloth on his forehead; it'll help him cool down. And grab a glass of water for when he wakes up. He'll need to keep hydrated. Lets see..."

Shizuo just nodded, going back and forth between the room and others to get everything that Izaya would and might need. Shizuo didn't know taking care of somebody else would be so difficult and complicated; he rarely got sick himself, but that was beside the point.

"Anything else..?" Shizuo said, panting slightly from the non-stop movement.

"Um... Not to my knowledge. Have fun taking care of him, sayonara!"

Shizuo sighed, putting his phone in his pocket and looking at Izaya. Putting the glass of water, bowl of cold water and wash cloth on the table, he looked at Izaya and pushed his sweat slick bangs out of his eyes. He gently dipped the wash cloth in the bowl, ringing it out and placing it on the louse's forehead. He smiled slightly; it felt really nice to take care of somebody. He sighed and stood, stretching as he layed on the other side of the bed, closing his eyes.