Just a Little Change

Everything was how it had always been; nothing had changed in the course of the few minutes it took the brute to march his way over to the ravenette's penthouse. Absolutely nothing was different for him. With nostrils flaring hot air and fists clenched tightly, he continued walking to his enemies house. He growled, wanting to rip out his hair in frustration. He didn't know why he wanted to, though. Work was going fine (for once) and nobody pissed him off like they usually did. The only thing different was that he hasn't seen the flea for a while.

I dont see why it gets to me so goddamn much; I hate him and his bitchy secretary. It's just... So weird that he hasn't come around to piss me off... Shizuo thought to himself, his eyebrows knitted together in confusion as he stepped out of the elevator. He walked up to the information dealer's door, knocking it down with ease while cringing at the semi-loud noise it made. He walked inside and looked around. No sign of Namie or Izaya, well wasn't that weird....

"hmmm...." He stepped on the fallen door and into the modernly furnished apartment, looking towards the hallway. He could faintly hear the ravenette furiously typing on his laptop. How shocking. He glanced around the aparment again, looking over the creamy white walls, ash grey carpets, glass coffee table and black leather sofa.  He walked through the hallway, peeking into his office.

There sat a pail, thin and exhausted raven haired male, almost unrecognisable without the trademark smirk. He continued typing, not even noticing Shizuo. Files were sprawled out all across the desk and Shizu could swear Izaya was skinnier than he had been at their last encounter. Dark, lifeless crimson eyes lazily stared at the computer with dark bags circling under them as he stopped writing for only a few seconds, just to rub his temple from the oncoming headache.

What the hell happened to you, flea...?