11

"foods here!" yelled Jake from the front door as he headed to the kitchen with the pizza that had just been delivered. Corey and Tara were already waiting then he entered and soon after Sam and the two little girls that were upstairs came running down.

"Pizza" Ali yelled running to open the box and devour the pizza. Isabella laughed at her friend as she too grabbed the pizza.

"So what were you two up to" Sam asked his daughter and her friend as the ate their food.

"We were watching your old videos" Ali mumbled through a mouthful of food.

"The prank war ones" Izzy added while reaching for another slice.

"Oh did you see the one where Elton pied us all in the face" Corey laughed joining in on the groups conversation. The two girls shake their heads. "Well you should check it out it's on TFIL and I think it's called 'Ultimate Smack Cam Prank' or something like that. You'll know it when you see it. Sam even gets a bloody nose during the video."

"Oh cool" Ali exclaimed

"What's your favourite prank you've seen so far?" Jake questioned hoping the girls would respond with one of his but honesty doubting it.

"The one from your last prank war." Izzy stated "Where Sam put random alarm clocks all over Jake and Tara's room to stop them from sleeping"

"defiantly" Alison agreed with her friend.

"That was a good one" Tara laughed "Unless you were me and Jake who never got any sleep"

"Don't remind me" Jake laughed.

Corey also joined the laugher "You know your not the only ones Sam had pulled that prank on. Dev and I experienced Sam and Kat wicked scheme too."

"Oh yeah I forgot about that" Jake laughed.

"whose Kat?" Alison questioned looking directly at her father.

"No one important Ali. Just someone we used to know." Sam said with a half mad half upset look.

"Your father doesn't like to talk about it very much" Tara explained to the girl.

"Just like you don't like to talk about my mom" Alison glared at her father.

Sam gave Ali an angered look because he has told her many times not to bring up her mother. "I think it's time you two headed to bed."

"But-"

"NOW!"

"Okay" Ali mumbled with Izabella following behind.

"Sam you didn't have to be so harsh" Corey stated putting the left over pizza away.

"The poor girl just wants to know about her mother." Tara said gently patting Sam on the back. "You need to talk to her about it eventually."

"I know" Sam sighed

-------------------

Sam: Hello is this Izabella's father?

unknown: Yes, who is this?

Sam: Hi I'm Alison's father. Your daughters staying at my house right now. Sadie gave me your number.

unknown: Uh, okay is there a problem with Izzy?

Sam: No, not at all it's just I'd really like to meet you so if you want to stop by earlier than noon that would be cool with me.

Unknown: Yeah that sound great. I'll see what I can do. I should be able to though cause my roommates are headed to work tomorrow morning.

Sam: Okay great!

Unknown: One question though. I am utterly useless when it comes to hair or anything of the sort. Are you in anyway possible able to help Izzy with her hair.

Sam: Don'y worry I'm terrible too. You'd think being a single father would help but it doesn't honestly it just makes things worse. But don't worry a couple of my roommates should be able to help.

Unknown: Thank God, because my roommates are just as useless as me when it comes to hair.

Sam: well one of my roommates is a girl so I'm sure she can figure something out. She pretty good at all that stuff.

Unknown: That's good. Also I didn't know you were a single father. What happened to Alison's mother?

Sam: Just decided she was to good for me and filed for divorce. lucky she didn't want anything to do with Ali so I got full custody. By the time she left me though I had caught her in our bed with so many different guys. I guess I was just too in love to leave her.

Unknown: Oh, that sucks man. It's good you got custody though.

Sam: yeah but the bad thing about that is after our divorce I realized I was actually gay and now she's convinced I was cheating on her.

Unknown: wow man I feel supper bad.

Sam: It's fine that was a long time ago. Although I honestly didn't know Izzy had a dad until recently.

Unknown: Yeah Sadie and I dated for a few months but realized we were better off friends. But then she found out she was pregnant and her mother forced her to move too L.A.  So I never got to see Izzy very often. That's why I moved down here. I wanted to be closer to her.

Sam: Wow that's really sweet. Anyway I should get some sleep. It was nice talking to you though.

Unknown: okay see you tomorrow.

Sam: See you tomorrow.

-------

It was currently 10 in the morning and Sam had just finished his early morning workout. he was now sitting in the living room in only a pair of shorts and was scrolling through his instagram feed liking some of his friends pictures and commenting a couple as well.

"Morning Sam" Corey yawned taking a seat next to his friend.

"What are you doing up at this time?" sam questioned Corey who most often didn't like to get out of bed until noon.

"Sara wants me to help with her classes again" Corey smiled t the thought of his girlfriend "So I thought I'd get up earlier."

"uh" Sam said thinking for a second "Is Izabella in any fo her classes."

"Yeah?" Corey looked at Sam confused "How did you know that?"

"Sadie told me Izzy had dance class later today so her dad's coming to pick her up." Sam explained

"Wait, you mean to tell me Izzy's dad is coming here?" Corey said with wide eyes.

"Yes"

"And your going to answer the door when he arrives"

"Yes I'm so confused at what you insinuating Corey. I mean I've talked to the guy before."

"You have?" Corey asked extremely confused

Sam shows Corey his phone "Yeah we were texting last night."

Corey quickly grabs Sam's phone scrolling through his entire conversation with Izzy's dad. "You never told him you name"

"I guess not. Come to think of it he never told me his either." Sam was very confused "Why does it matter?"

"Oh, this is going to be good" Corey practically squealed running toward Jake's room "I gotta go wake up Jake and Tara they are not gonna want to miss this.

That's when there was a sudden knock at the door and Sam headed towards it to see Jake, Tara, and Corey all with their phones out pointed at the door.

"What are you guys doing" Sam questioned his friends.

"just answer the door man" Jake yawns trying to hold in how exited he was.

So Sam walks over to the door and swings it open.

That's when blue meet blue for the first time in ten years.