8

"Well anyway" Tristan began to speak again. "Guys this is my Girlfriend-"

But Tristan was quickly interrupted by a voice from behind his roommates....

"Katrina?" Colby gasped dropping the glass of water in his hands as it shattered to the floor.

Now everyone in the room had a different reaction to what happened as Colby entered the room.

Conner was confused. Why did Colby call this girl Katrina? Did Colby know her? And still, How on earth did Tristan get her?

Alex realized he had no hope of finding the love of his life in this city because apparently Colby knows every single and taken girl in L.A.

Liam sighed knowing full well that he was the one who would have to clean up Colby's mess because let's face it. If he didn't there would be shattered glass all over the floor for months to come. So Liam immediately left to go find a broom.

Tristan was jealous. He finally finds a girl he might actually be into and here Colby is to steel her from him. Can't he catch a break for once in his life.

Now both Kat and Colby were shocked. Neither had expected to see the other. 

In Kat's mind Colby had left years ago and she assumed she would never see him again especially after her and Sam split. But now here he was standing in-front of her and all she could do was stare.

Colby looked at Kat and all the memories he'd kept down for so long came rushing back. He had held it in seeing Cassie and Tara. They were easy. Seeing Corey made it harder. But Kat was Sam's girlfriend. When Colby saw Kat all he could think about was the Asshole blonde who he once called his best friend.

Now everyone's thought process on the matter caused the room to be consumed with deafening  silence. Until Kat finally spoke up, "Cole Robert Brock, long time no see" Kat smiled pulling her old friend into a hug.

"Hey Kat. It's really been a while." Colby said pushing Kat off him slightly. He had nothing against the girl really. She just reminded him too much of Sam. But a thought occurred to him. Hadn't Tristan said this girl was his girlfriend. That meant that-

"I totally understand why you left Colby. I mean Sam is a complete Ass!" Katrina exclaimed "The fool cheated on me. ME! Like what kind of idiot would do that? Right Tristy?" Kat looked at Tristan with innocent eyes awaiting his response.

"Uh, ya" He muttered slightly.

Kat then continued to ramble, "I mean, I honestly should have seen it coming." She was crying at this point. "He cheated on his girlfriend before me. People really don't change."

Now as much as Colby hated Sam he did know two things. One, Sam was madly in love with Katarina. He had planed on spending the rest of his life with the bubbly Canadian. That and cheating on his ex was one of the worst things Sam had ever done and he had regretted it ever since. There was no possible way Sam would ever cheat on Kat. But Colby didn't exactly care to get the other side of the story so he decided to let his hatred for Sam take over and believe the girl.

Kat had continued rambling about how terrible Sam was, and Colby just nodded along mostly ignoring her. "It's not like anything good ever came out of our relationship. Life would be so much better if we were never together." Kat's rant had finally come to an end although she whispered a bit under her breath that no one heard "At least I wouldn't have stretch marks and need to pay child support."

"whose Sam?" Alex piped in having been very interested in Kat's rant.

"It doesn't fucking matter" Colby glared at his best friend while yelling. Everyone looked at Colby startled by his outburst. He just couldn't take it anymore and stormed upstairs to his bedroom slamming the door closed.

"Well he seem different" Kat stated grabbing her boyfriends arm and pulling Him onto the couch with her.

"So how do you know Colby?" Conner asked Kat politely.

"Yeah I want to know that too." Tristan said pulling Kat closer if that was possible.

"Well I used to be in a relationship with his ex best friend Sam. Colby actually introduced us. Although I'd prefer if he hadn't" Kat rolled her eyes at the end of her sentence.

Alex proceeded to fake a pout, mumbling "I can't believe Colby had another best friend before me."

After that Liam finished cleaning up Colby's mess and the boys got to know Kat a lot better. She seemed nice enough.

----------

Colby collapsed on his bed all he could think about was Sam. His eyes. His blonde hair. His A-

Colby couldn't get his former roommate and best friend out of his head. So he did something he hasn't done well ever. He opened YouTube and looked up Sam Golbach. He was about to click on Sam's profile picture which was defiantly new seeing as Sam looked older. He seemed tired and worn out. He had to have been through a lot and Colby couldn't help thinking he might of had something to do with that. But he didn't click the icon because he got a call from an unknown number.

He picked it up

"Hello?" Colby answered the phone

"Oh, hey is this Colby?"

"Yes, who are you?"

"It's Corey, Sadie gave me your number"

"Oh, hey man how's it going."

"Good, um did you find your friend that went missing?"

Colby laughed through the phone "Ya he was just out with some bimbo. It's not the first time this  has happened."

"Well that's good I guess"

"Hey Colby" another voice came through the phone and Colby recognized it immediately. Just because he cut of conversation with everyone in L.A didn't mean he didn't watch the odd video they uploaded as long as Sam wasn't in it. And well this persons Youtube channel was one of his favourites since Sam was never in their videos anymore for some reason.

"Elton! is that you man."

"Yup" Elton laughed "You recognized my voice?"

"Course, I watch TFIL all the time."

"Sweet!"

"Anyway" Corey interrupted "Uncle Elton wanted to ask you a question"

"Oh and what would that question be Aunt Corey?" The three guys on the phone laughed.

"Well" Elton began "I thought with you being back in L.A and all you might want to film a video with the two of us for old times sake?"

"Is he going to be there?" Colby asked putting an emphasis on the he.

"No, he's not" Corey answered knowing who Colby was talking about.

"It would just be the three of us. I would invite him but he's gotta keep an eye on that girl of his." Elton laughed.

"Ya, sure" Colby mumbled "Just text me the time and place."

"Awesome" 

Colby hung up his phone tossing it across the room. Where did it land nobody knows.

"Of course he has a girlfriend" Colby mumbled to himself. "It's probably the girl he cheated on Kat with." Colby then laid his laptop shut and headed to the shower not wanting to look at Sam's face again.