I Never Want To See You Again!

"Have a good flight Brother" Jake said hugging Colby one last time before he left.

"Yeah man, and don't forget to let us know when you land and get settled in your new place." Corey adds also giving Colby a hug.

"Of course I will guys!" Colby Smiles grabbing his last bag and swinging open the door.

Corey quickly grabs Colby's arm before he can leave "wait, Colby!" Corey sighs looking pleadingly at Colby. "You should say goodbye to Sa-"

Colby ripped his arm out of Corey's grip and headed straight out the door. "I don't want to see or talk to that Asshole! EVER AGAIN!" Colby shouted before going towards the Uber he had ordered to take him too LAX.

"Come and visit soon" Jake yelled just as Colby slammed the Uber's door shut.

"Ya, sure" Colby mumbled leaning back in his seat as his took one final look at the place he called home for the past year. The same place where he lost touch with his best friend. He Never wanted to see Sam Golbach ever again.

-------

"Love You bebe!"

"Love you too!" Sam replied to Katrina as he ended the call on his phone. Then proceeded to collapse onto his mattress taking in a deep breath.

He was interrupted from his peacefulness when a knock sounded from the door and Corey peaked his head through. "Hey man, uh Colby just left." Corey informed the blond with a sad look on his face.

Sam rolled his eyes sitting up on his bed. "Do I look like I care Corey." Sam snorted holding in his laughter.

Corey smiled softly "Sam he's your best Frie-"

"Was" Sam interrupted. "He was my best friend. But now I never want to see Colby Brock ever again."

------

"Here are your keys Mr. Brock" The man informed Colby handing him said object "I hope to see you around town."

"Thank you" Colby smiled taking the keys to his new apartment and watched as the owner walked off before he quickly unlocked the door and went inside. 

He took into the room and smiled as he noticed all of his belongings had been brought in as he had requested. With that the burnet began unpacking all his bag's with the plan of heading out to the bar later. He really needed to get his mind off things and getting drunk and possibly laid was a good start.

-----

"Sam?" Katrina asks pulling her boyfriend into his room quietly.

"What is it Kat?" Sam questioned pulling the girl onto his mattress and wrapping his arms around her after noticing the sullen look on her usually happy face.

"I need to tell you something." Kat sighed looking straight at Sam with a worried expression. "I've known this for a long time. And have been so scared to tell you because I don't know how you'll react." Kat blabbered on as tears streamed from her eyes.

"Hey, hey, hey Kat. Its okay. What ever it is you can tell me." Sam told his girlfriend hugging her tightly. "I promise I won't be upset okay!" Sam smiled as Kat looked up at him tears pooling in her eyes. "I love you Kat"

"I'm pregnant"

------

"Can I get the strongest thing you've got?" Colby asked the bartender as he sat down on an old Wooden stool. The Man behind the counter smirked before nodding and turning around to mix Colby a drink.

"Tough day?" Asked a feminine voice from beside him. He looked up taking in the most beautiful sight before him. She was stunning.

Colby laughed slightly "More like tough life" he said looking the girl up and down.

"I know how that feels" she mumbled smirking knowing the burnet was checking her out. "I'm Sadie by the way" The girl said sticking out her hand.

"Colby"

------

A few months later....

------

"Do you Katrina Stuart take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband"

"I Do"

"And do you Samuel Golbach take Katrina to be your lawfully wedded wife"

"I-I Do"

"Then, I now pronounce you husband and Wife. You may kiss the Bride."

-----

"ugh, I don't feel so good" Sadie sighed before running to the bathroom and puking her guts out. Colby rubbed her back whispering sweet nothings as his girlfriend emptied her stomach.

"You sure your okay Sadie" Colby asked worried about the state she was in.

"ya, it was probably just something I ate last night." Sadie laughed as Colby helped her back to his bed.

"Well next time we won't let Liam decide where we go out to eat. Colby laughed pulling Sadie into his embrace.

-----

More months later...

------

"Where the hell were you all night!" Sam whisper yelled at Kat as she walked into their house obviously drunk again.

"Out" Kat sneered stumbling over to the coach as she kicked off her heels. Before passing out the second she sat down.

A cry was soon heard from upstairs and Sam rubbed his tired eyes before running up the stairs to hopeful put his little girl back to sleep.

------

"I can't believe your mom's making you move back to her's" Coby sighed hugging Sadie goodbye.

"She doesn't think You or I are fit enough to raise a child on our own. That and she hate's the fact the we broke up." Sadie sighs taking in her best friends sent one last time.

"Can't she understand that we are way better off as friends." Colby sighed before planting a kiss on his newborn baby's head. "I'll miss you."

"We'll miss you too!" Sadie replied looking down at the sleeping child in her Carrier. "But don't worry Colbs. I promise to visit every chance I get. Since I know you hate LA with a passion."

"You better." Colby smirked "Because I don't want to miss too much of my little girls childhood."

------

A few years later...

------

"So you got full custody of Ali" Jake said making silly faces at the laughing three year old his girlfriend Tara was holding.

"Yup" Sam replied popping the 'p'. He was happy to be rid of Katrina who had years earlier decided that she was too good for Sam when her music career took off. That and she was a terrible mother and did not care one bit about their daughter Alison.

"Brother I am so happy you moved back in" Corey laughed "Dealing with these two 24/7 was not fun."

"I'm glad I'm back too. I really missed you guys." Sam smiled.

Tara laughed " It also helps that this little one is so adorable."

"Well the fans seems to like her" Sam laughed as Corey and Jake joined in.

------

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" A three year old girl yelled running and jumping into her farther's arms.

"Hey there baby girl." Colby laughed picking up his daughter and holding on tight.

"Isabella! You should know better then to just run off like that. the airport is not the safest place in the world." Sadie scolded the young girl.

"Sorry mum!" Isabella pouted before turning her attention back to her father. "Guess what daddy?"

"What is it Izzy" Colby smiled.

"I'm going to be a ballerina." Isabella yelled exitedly.

-----

7 years later