3

"Sorry to intrude ladies but my friend and I should really get going" Colby says shocking the girls as they turn around to face the new voice.

But the second they turn around recognition shines in both girls eyes and Colby gulps knowing exactly who they are too.

"Colby Brock!" The taller of the two gasps as the short looks as if she's seen a ghost speechless at the sight.

Alex was now very confused because Colby looked scared and Colby never got scared. Another thing was how did these girls recognize Colby and not him. He was in loads of Colby's videos. "Are you guys fans of his or something?" Alex asks not knowing what to say.Both girls ignore him as the continue to stare at Colby.

Colby takes in a deep breath before saying "Hey Tara, Hey Cassie! How have you been?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cole Robert Brock!" Tara yells "You have no right to ask us that question. You walk off ten years ago for absolutely no reason. Then you just come waltzing back in here like you own the damn place." Tara was mad.

"I-" Colby began but was cut off again by Tara.

"No, don't you dare try and tell me that your stupid spat with Sam is why you left." Tara screamed again. "You just left and we needed you." Tara took in another breath "You have no idea of the shit we've been through since you left"

"Tara calm down" Cassie said as she held onto Tara before she had the chance to attack Colby. But she still gave Colby the stink eye "You promised the guys you would keep in touch Colby."

"Can we go somewhere and talk?" Colby asked hoping for a chance to explain himself.

"Fine" Tara sighed grabbing Cassie's arm and walking out of the store. Colby quickly followed behind leaving a confused Alex to try and catch up.

Tara came to stop in an area the had two couches facing one another her and Cassie took a seat on one and Colby sat across from them followed by Alex who sat right on top of Colby. "Seriously dude" Colby sighed pushing Alex onto the floor.

"Okay so talk." Tara stated.

"Honestly I do want to know how you guys are." Colby told the girls "Like are you and Jake-"

"Yeah Tara and Jake are still together." Cassie reposed "An so are me and Reggie." Cassie continued "Kevin, Aryia, and Corey all got new girlfriends and Devin just got out of a pretty bad relationship."

"Okay!" Tara stopped Cassie "Enough about us! What have you been up to Colby?"

"Well, when I left I had every intention of keeping in touch with you guys." Colby sighed "But as soon as I got there. I got into a realationship that distracted me and by the time it was over I felt like it was to late to reconnect." Colby smiled sadly "At that point I watched a few of your guy's more recent videos and you all seemed so happy. I didn't want to ruin it."

"You never would have ruined it Colby" Tara smiled at the man. "So, how long have you been back?"

"Oh, my buddies and I" Colby gestured to Alex who was sitting on the floor on his phone in front of him "We decided it was time for a change." Colby explained "So a couple weeks ago we moved here."

"wow" Tara laughed "So that's why you have a video titled moving"

"YOU WATCH MY VIDEOS" Colby asked surprised.

"Sometimes" Tara laughed "haven't in a long time."

"Wait if you watch him then how do you not know me. I'm literally Colby's best Friend In the whole World" Alex exaggerated greatly.

"Funny, don't recognize you. Plus I don't really watch that much." Tara laughed slightly.

"Would you like to introduce yourself or should I do it." Colby laughed 

Alex jumped up walking towards the girls. "Hi I'm Alex! I'm in a band called Late Night Escape you may have heard of us before" Alex smirked reaching out to shake hands with the girls.

"It's nice to meet you Alex" Cassie smiles shaking his hand gently. But as Tara reaches out Colby gasps.

"Tara are you married?" Colby asks shocked

"Three years and counting" Tara laughed showing off her ring. "I was starting to think Jake was never going to pop the question."

"Colby your phones going off" Alex pipes in seeing Colby's phone vibrating 

"Oh shit. One second guys" Colby says picking up the phone and answering quickly.

"Hello"

"Yes, Hello is this Colby Brock"

"Uh, Yeah who is this"

"Im Mrs. Eastwood Isabella's teacher"

"Oh My God! is she okay! Please tell me she's okay"

"She just not feeling the greatest and I was going to call her mother but she said she was staying with her father at the moment. So she gave me your number."

"Yeah, I just moved here to be closer to her. I'll be there to pick her up right away."

"Okay see you soon Mr.Brock"

"Bye" Colby said hanging up his phone. He quickly pocketed the small devise and turned to look at Alex "We gotta go man"

"Why" Alex question

"Izzy's not doing too well." Colby replied and realization hit Alex.

"It was nice seeing you guys again" Colby said pulling Tara and Cassie into a quick hug. "I hope I see you guys around again sometime" Colby smiled before grabbing Alex and pulling him towards the parking garage leaving Tara and Cassie behind.

just as Colby and Alex left Three guys approached the girls from behind. "who were you talking to"

"Oh, Cole-" Tara quickly jabbed Cassie in the side stopping her from speaking.

"Just a couple of fans. Nothing big." Tara replied 

As the group left the mall Cassie pulled Tara aside "What the hell was that for?" She whispered to Tara.

"I didn't want to set Sam off" Tara whisper yelled back to Cassie "You know how he get when someone brings up Colby."

Sam turned around looking at the girls "what are you two talking about?"

"Probably just boring girl stuff" Jake laughed patting Sam on the back before turning back to the conversation he had picked up with Reggie.

Sam gave the two girls a strange look before turning back to The conversation with Jake and Reggie. But he could of sworn he heard Tara say...

Colby?