˚✧˳ Chapter 12 - Drunk Kiss ˳✧˚

Comenzar desde el principio

"Yeah, how'd you know about them?"

"Oh, shit." We have to do something about those wanna-be mascots before it worsens the situation and gets someone killed. "We have to find Five." I dictated. "Yeah, that's what we've been trying to do genius." Diego scoffs. 'But where could that smartass be?'.

"Hey, guys... I think I know where to find Five." Diego whistled before showing us a page from the previous book I was holding where a stamp of a certain library was pressed on.

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

'Argyle Street Branch'

"Well, we're here."

"Let's split up."

"Wow, good thinking."

We all went around, going up to each floor in search of our favorite baby brother. But there were no signs of him from below. From afar on the other side, I saw Luther and Diego talking. I dashed to their areas and slowed down once I was a few feet away. I heard indistinctive chatter of the two. I went closer.

"Dad's dead. Mom too, now."

"Mom's dead? W-What happened?" I repeated while nearing the proximity to them as they instantaneously turned their heads to see my upset state. Luther tucked his lips and nodded "The intruders last night did it.". I went beside Diego near the railings, leaning back, my eyes downcast still not accepting the fact that mom's gone just like that.

I was sad to hear the news but I didn't bawl my eyes out. I didn't wanna cry in front of these two knob heads. "Sorry that you have to hear about it right now." Luther apologizes with rueful lips.

Diego strokes my (H/C) hair from the back giving me sympathy despite us always growling at each other's existence he was a solicitous brother. Diego may be seen off as a jerk but that's just a coping way, he's a defensive guy. Putting on his mask, he always hides his true emotion.

"We're orphans again, dude." He dictates to Luther as all of them rested their back on the barrier.

"And things are never gonna go back to the way they used to... be." Suddenly he was fazed and was looking directly at something.

"Do you ever stop talking?" Luther says irked. Diego surprisingly ignored his comment and walks away seemingly his attention was on to something else. "Well, that was easy."

Wiping the tears in the corner of my eye, it was no time to cry. I'm 29 years old but the teenage hormones still kick in sometimes, but I'm just really emotionally attached to Mom. Her being dead is now a close subject, we have no time for that knowing that the end of the world is near.

I outpaced Diego's tracks and there I found Five by the corner holding an empty bottle of beer, clutching to Delores while being scattered with books and notebooks

I outpaced Diego's tracks and there I found Five by the corner holding an empty bottle of beer, clutching to Delores while being scattered with books and notebooks. A marker on the floor rolls which he used to vandalize the wall.