˚✧˳ Chapter 24 - Wounds ˳✧˚

✧ THE DAY THAT WAS ✧

THE DAY THAT WAS

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

(Y/N) Hargreeves

𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗛𝗢𝗕𝗕𝗬. And it is making Five blush. My purpose in life has increased.

"Aw, did you just open the door for me?" I pondered actually feeling good about that he's slowly becoming a gentleman.

"Ugh!" Five grunted and shuts the door before I could place my foot down. "Hey!"

'Well not much of a good person to be teased on'

For some weird reason, he looks so irked. Yeah, he's irritated all the time but he's more irritated today.

"Be careful, okay? We don't know what Peabody's capable of." Allison warns concerned. We were currently in the location of a random neighborhood where apparently, Vanya's boyfriend is living. "Yeah, he didn't seem dangerous when I first saw him. Looked kinda scrawny." Diego stated while I shot a look on Five.

"I mean, Five's scrawny but can through armed men and kill them in a blink of an eye." I jested nudging Five's elbow recalling the time at Griddy's donut while he didn't look a bit enraptured with my comment.

"So are most serial killers and mass murderers. I mean, yeah, look at Five and (Y/N). Committed a mass murder together as soon as Five came back" Allison points to the both of us.

"Thanks." Five and I reply nonchalantly.

"Good point. So what's this guy want with Vanya?"

"I don't know. How about we ask him after we kill him?"

"Or tie him in a chair and remove his fingernails one by one until he tells the truth?" I suggested. Everyone turned their heads on me with furrowed brows like I was some sort of sick psychopath.

"Whoa, whoa. Hey, look, I'm gonna burst through--" Diego pauses after seeing Allison's absence in the group. "You know what? It would be nice for people to just stick to--"

Five was clearly uninterested and teleports inside without warning. He didn't take me with him.

Diego finally fixes his gaze on me and didn't say a word.

"What?" I raised a brow.

"You're gonna leave too?"

"What of course not. I wanna see you jump through the glass with your cast wrapped around your arm." I piped. He rolled his eyes and shook his head in disagreement before gathering enough energy to force himself inside.

'This idiot actually did it.'

"Do you need me to call you an ambulance, Diego?"I snorted at his ridiculous plan for himself as I couldn't contain myself from laughing quietly. Allison and Five appear in the scene as they hopped over Diego who was slumping on the floor scattered with glass.