𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎 . numinous

。・:*˚:✧。

-', 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐒 ꒱ ↷⛓📘

ANABELLE POTTER TRANSFERRING TO HOGWARTS?

Anabelle Potter, photographed by Daily Prophet

Following many months of speculating on whether Anabelle Potter was coming back to England, someone has finally made a statement. 

It is a well-known fact that Anabelle Potter, while quite beautiful, usually denies the opportunity of showing herself in front of the cameras. So, it doesn't come as a surprise when Igor Karkaroff— Headmaster of Durmstrang Institute —is the one speaking instead of her. 

Last Sunday, Karkaroff declared in front of Daily Prophet reporters:

"(Durmstrang is) proud to say that Anabelle Potter, thanks to (Durmstrang Institute), has become a powerful witch (...) Nonetheless, concerning this year's events, (Anabelle) has decided to move into England (...) We, to a maximum extent, support this decision. The Durmstrang Institute will sorely miss her."

Karkaroff's statement, instead of leaving us satisfied, brings us more questions. 

What did Karkaroff mean by "this year's events"? Is something happening at Durmstrang or England?

Does this mean that Anabelle Potter will attend Hogwarts? Is she going to be the first transfer student in ages, only to attend for merely two years? 

Or will she begin to pursue a career as a 16-year-old? After studying for so long in Durmstrang, will she understand how England's society (or Hogwarts) works?

The biggest question Karkaroff's statement leaves us with is: will Anabelle and Harry Potter reunite?