|Chapter 6| Headhunters 1 |

Beginne am Anfang

"Except for that one." Dipper pointed at another wax statue.

"Hello!" The 'wax statue' turned out to be Stan who was just randomly standing in the dark.

Soos and Mabel screamed but Dipper's first reaction was to get his hand in front of him, ready to cast a spell.

But then he quickly realized it was just Stan and lowered his guard.

"Haha it's just me, ya grunkle Stan!" Stan said as he smiled. "Behold the Gravity Falls wax museum! It was one of my most popular attractions, before I forgot all about it."

Stan started to show off the statues to Mabel and Dipper

"I got them all! Genghis Khan, Sherlock Holmes, some kind of... I don't know, goblin man." Stan clearly didn't even know the names of his own wax figures.

Why would you even buy that stuff if you don't know who they are? Dipper questioned Stan but then he remembered, Stan probably stole them.

"You know that's Larry King rig-" Stan completely ignored Dipper and moved on.

"And now for my personal favorite, Abraham Lincoln. Right over he-" To Stan's horror someone had opened the curtains of the window right above the now melted Abraham Lincoln statue.

"Oh no! Oh, come on, who left the blinds open? Wax John Wilkes Booth, I'm looking at your direction." Stan glared at another wax figure as he sighed and kneeled down next to wax Abraham. "How do you even fix a wax figure?"

With a bit of magic like turning back time, spawning a new one or just not let Soos clean next time. Dipper thought to himself as Stan sulked.

"Cheer up Grunkle Stan, where's that smile~?" Mabel was being positive as she always was, and Dipper smiled at his sister's try to make Stan feel better.

"Meh." Was Stan's response.

"Bip, bab, bop!" Mabel flicked Stan's face in a goofy manner, but Stan didn't seem in the mood as he just stood up and sighed once more.

"Don't worry Grunkle Stan, I will make you a new wax figure from all this old wax." Mabel nodded towards the leftovers of Abraham Lincoln.

"You really think you can make one of those?" Stan asked.

"Grunkle Stan, I am an arts and crafts master why do you think I always have this glue gun stuck to my arm?" Mabel showed the orange glue gun that was obviously stuck to her sweater.

"I like that idea kid." Stan perked up.

The next day Mabel was already sitting in front of the big wax block and had all her tools on the ground.

While Dipper was in the living room and wondering where Bill was.

I haven't seen him since that time he visited my dream. I guess he really is mad about the journal thing but like, does he really find my I-eat-everything-sparkly sister as a threat? Dipper wondered.

He decided to go see Mabel so he would stop overthinking about Bill.

"Dipper!" Mabel exclaimed the second Dipper walked into the room. "What do you think about my wax figure idea? She's a part fairy princess and part horse fairy princess!"

Mabel showed Dipper a drawing of, like Mabel explained it, a half fairy princess and the lower part was like a horse.

Instead of front horse legs, the 'thing' had human feet and a horse head was sticking out from the girl's stomach.

To be honest, the drawing could compare itself to what Bill had showed Dipper in how weird it was, and it truly terrified him.

"Maybe you should carve something from real life... and something less cursed looking." Dipper mumbled the last part.