#2: New Beginning

Start from the beginning

This is all new..to you.

Your 'mother', noticed how you flinched so she didn't make any second thoughts and hug you, “It's okay sweetie, I told you I would never be like the mother in your dreams. It's okay,” she whispered while caressing your hair up and down.

At that point, you don't know how to react. You knew this isn't your mother, she's basically a stranger, but why did you felt the warm tears falling from your face? You were crying and you can hear the quiet sobs that your making, unconsciously you also wrapped your arms around the women tightly returning the hug.

You knew this is what you needed... a Mother.

You knew you were not in the same world that you knew anymore, and believe it or not you prefer this world, if this is only just a dream then you prefer not waking up anymore.

———

It's been three days since you have process everything. You already accepted that you are not in the same world that you know three days ago. You also realized that the you in this place is only sixteen years old and three days ago was your supposedly first day of highschool in Karasuno High.

When you heard the name of the school, you were shock to say the least but you didn't think any of it. You told yourself that do not get your hopes up, because that would never happen right? You being reincarnated in your favorite anime of all time!?

You also accepted that you have been reincarnated to another dimension who are also known as you. It's like another version of you in alternative universe but more lucky and happy than the you who came from a world you want to be forgotten forever.

And being reincarnated means you died in your past life but you're not that worried anyways, you know you didn't left anyone behind. No one will cares if you die.

“Y/n, sweetie? Let's go?” You whipped your head and a familiar e/c eyes clashed with your own e/c eyes.

You don't know what or how did the past you acted but it seems like the two of you are similar in some way, but she's more happy than ever and who wouldn't? If you have this awesome Mother by your side, nothing could make you sad.

So, for the first time in your entire life, this life and to your past life.. you smiled, a sincere smile adorning your lips, “Yes, Mother,”

You say as you quickly stand up from your couch, getting your own bag in the process.

This is where your new beginning will start.

Y̶̛͚͕͇͙̲͎̅̅̓̾̃͌́̍̒́̃̋͝o̵̦̰̙̅̐̄͆̈́̇̂͗̓͆̊͂͛͝͝͠ŭ̴̧̧̝̖̤͔̮̬̘͈̤͚̜͎͍̜̒͛͛̎̀̚'̷̞̝̤͚͙̳̿ͅr̸̛̪̳͒͛̋́̌̾͒̈͌̚͝e̸͖̫͉͗͒ ̴̢̻͍̠͚̭̥̣͖̫͇̲̌͑̾͌̄̇̒͘t̶͇͖͎̫͇̥͍̃̐͒̋͘ͅó̸̭̗͈͎̾̈́̔͋̑̂̄̒̑͝ǫ̴̡̨̙̙̮͈̺̜̹̹̯̣̙̝͙̓͛̀̏̀̇ ̷͈̹̼̹̹̮̏̅̌̇̈́̑̊͐̀̈́̊̀́ņ̷̬̪̓͐͊̀̓͑͋̽̐̑̔̇̕͜͝a̶̧̻̬͎͉͋̍̉͒̔̽͊͐̾ĭ̴͎̫̉͑́̃̀̈͗́͘͜v̴̢̢̻͍̜̻̦̖̠̀͐͂̾͑̌̂̀̀̇̇͋̕ͅȩ̵͚̿̽̇̒͌̃͘͠,̶̠͙̰̺͕̼̣̗͔̻͇͂̓͜ ̵̧̞̬̘̤̪̙̪̦̥̱͆̈́̀̊͗̀̽̓̌̔̐̌́̕ḿ̶̢̢̞̲͍͙͙͙̳̫̠͇̻͎͒͝y̸̪̿̐̓͑̒͠ ̴̛̞̩̐̉͛̔̉̓̄͐̑̆́̒̽̃̚ḑ̷̧͔̹̙̙͉̥̻̳͌͋̐̽͐͑̕̚é̷͕̦̼̗̐̇̅̄̇̀̍͑̓̚̕̕͝ͅa̵̡̳͔̗̤͕̹͚̭̲̟͒͑̊͒̓̈̚͠͝ͅͅr̵̮̼̭͚̦̟̖̦̂̓̅̽ ̸̢̻̼̺͈̬̮̞̮̲̹̊͐̀̕͜ͅY̶̡͉̎͐̿͒̈́̌̃̌͌̄̑̕͠͝/̵̧̠̦͉̤̯̞͕̘̀͛́̾̏͊͋̔̋͝ṉ̸̡̡̱̳̩̫̹̭͇̱̯̼͝.̵̥̥̹͌̂̐̆̄͊̒͐̈̇̒̎͘͠͝

━━━━━━━━