"So far it isn't immune to your cells so I'm sure you'll be fine for awhile. Why are you getting this feeling l/n Chan"

You looked at your lap and sighed out before looking at the window.

"Because I took my demon skill from my blood lust.... it'll probably suddenly erupt whenever I fight a upper moon later on"

Shinobu stayed silent before turning to the side to grab a jar.

"I had a feeling you did so because Shinazugawa told me you went into your sword to take your blood lust correct?" You nodded.

"Well sense you are demon out of Muzan control I'm sure he'll try to run into you again and make sure the blood lust eats you up. So I made this poison that won't kill you but kill any sigh of muzan cells and tame your blood lust kinda like a seal. If you want her out you can easily do that by stabbing your hand with your sword to take the poison out" she says grabbing the purple pill from the jar and handing it to you.

You grab it and look at it before looking up at her.

"But there is a cost. Y/n Chan"

You arched a brow and sat on the edge of the seat.

"What cost?"

"Cost of being able to consume human consumption to where you have to drink human blood."

Your hair raised a bit hearing that and you frowned looking down having your hair covering your face leaving a shadow.

"If I take this.... please don't tell Sanemi or the others please. Also how would I get human blood without killing humans.... I refuse to kill anyone for that purpose" you said clutching your fists making them turn pale white almost making them bleed.

"Alright I won't tell but there is one more thing, that pill make you not feel any pain from any attacks including venom and toxins. I have blood bags of human blood in a storage area I can give you. Everyone in the demon corps knows you kill bad people so you can also eat flesh off of them as well."

You nodded before raise you hand to you mouth. In an instant you swallowed the pill and sighed out.

"You do know by keeping this a secret Sanemi will probably be upset with you when he finds out later on. All that will be on you when that happens" she says frowning.

You hummed and looked down at the wooden floor.

"I'm sure since he loves you he'll forgive you, but him eavesdropping is probably making this situation worse-" with that you stood up and looked too see the shadow of him crossing his arms behind the door into the hall.

Your heart dropped and you grabbed the door to seem him in a bad mood. it's not the usual kind it's the kind that made you feel sick inside.

"So this is what you're doing now y/n?"

You parted your lips to speak but he cut you off by slamming his hand on the door frame violently.

"You're stupid To think this will solve your problem dammit!!!" He growls seeing his brow twitch.

"I'm doing this so I don't become a nuisance and get out of control" you snapped.

"you risking your life just to be able to fight against muzan is stupid!!! I TOLD YOU I WOULD HELP YOU THROUGH IT NOT GO BEHIND MY BACK AND DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!!"

You looked down and felt your heart become darker by the second.

"It'll only solve it for some time until I'll be consumed by it-"