What The Fuck, Richard

Here, have this thing I made ⬆️

------------------

Todoroki's P.O.V

'Why would they think we were dating?'

Katsuki knocked his chair to the floor as he suddenly stood up. He slammed his hands onto the table and literally growled at his parents, "Why the everloving FUCK would you think that?!"

Masaru and Mitsuki, probably used to Katsuki acting this aggressively, just kept smiling at us, even as they spoke, "It was fairly obvious. It's not like you two tried to hide it at all."

This was clearly a conversation between the Bakugou's, so I kept silent and let Katsuki yell at them. "What the Fuck! How the hell was something obvious, when it doesn't even exist?!"

"You don't have to lie to us, Brat. You had your hand on his chest while you two were stuck."

"So? That wasn't my fault, I was trying to push him off of me! It was that stupid villain bastard that caused it to become stuck there!" That was true, if it weren't for the quirk, Katsuki probably would've pushed me away and continued on with his day.

"Sure, and what about you helping him cook? You never help anyone, you yell at them to shut up and watch?"

'Why didn't he?'

"He was being too slow, I was starving. It's simple logic." He complained. Clearly irked, probably wanting to murder his family.

'It makes sense.'

"That still doesn't explain how you two were literally laying on each other when I came to check on you during the night. On two separate days!"

"In case you didn't get the memo: WE WERE STUCK TO EACH OTHER! We couldn't separate, we were forced to be that close, I can't help if this bastard over here," He pointed at me, "hogs the entire bed and is warm! And for the second night it's not like we have an extra bed. The couch was trying to kill me, so Shoto offered to share the bed. There is nothing going on between us, you're just crazy."

'What's not going on between us? Why are they fighting about our sleeping arrangements?'

"What's crazy is that you're to dumb to realize what could be happening. Have you even asked how he feels about this? Maybe he had a different idea about what went on than you do!"

I hadn't put much thought into anything that happened, I just went along in the hopes that I wouldn't get murdered. Something happened along the way, but I don't know what or if it was important, it just happened.

"Todoroki, what are your thoughts? Please tell Katsuki that he's wrong about everything."

Glancing between Katsuki and Mitsuki, I searched for the right words, but never found anything profound to say, so I said what I truly thought, "What am I supposed to say? Katsuki it's telling the truth, we weren't friends in his eyes until maybe a few hours ago. I'm barely keeping up with what you guys are arguing about."

Unsurprisingly, Mitsuki leaned over to where Katsuki was sitting, and smacked him upside the head, screaming, "You brat!"

Katsuki, in turn, shot back - clearly confused, "Wha- Hey! What did I even do?!"

"You're an idiot. Todoroki is a sweet boy, better than you are, and yet you kept him as an enemy."

I piped in, "I wouldn't say we were enemies."

"You poor, naive child. Katsuki!" She smacked him again, "How could you!" She smiled at me, like she wasn't still in the middle of fighting with Katsuki, "In this brats' eyes, anyone who isn't a follower or friend is automatically an enemy, that includes family too. We're sorry you were stuck with this buffoon, it couldn't've been pleasant."

Katsuki finally slapped her hand away, moving further from his seat, building distance between them. "Why didn't you consider that when we first showed up together? Pretty dumb of you."

Mitsuki's eyes fell. She didn't seem too pleasant on how this argument was turning out, "You never tell us anything," Mitsuki whined, as Masaru nodded behind her, "So when you too appeared as you did, at first I thought nothing of it. Mr. Aizawa said it was a Villain attack, and that's pretty much it. But I... we kept noticing little things that didn't add up." Her voice grew louder and more like her regular positive tone as she carried on, "We watched as you two started enjoying each day - even when you two were stuck to each other. Katsuki, you looked... well, happy. You two were worried about each other, especially Todoroki. And whatever that bastard said to you in the room, I never asked about it because I knew you were both still reeled by it. We may have jumped the gun, but can you blame us?"

Was it true? I never noticed any change in how Katsuki acted around me, I guess he insulted me less, but he still yelled at me a lot. He did seem more... kind?

"Your mother's right, Katsuki," Masaru joined the Mitsuki where she stood, grasping her hand lightly, barely noticeable, "For the first time in a while you laughed at something unrelated to heroes or murder. You've been actively hanging out, instead of burying yourself in your work. Slowly but surely we saw changes, not only in you but in Todoroki too. We took one look at this boy and said 'this is the one'."

"So basically, you thought he'd be a fantastic baby-sitter. Fuck off."

Masaru's eyes widened at Katsuki's crude words, but quickly fixed his composure.

"N-no. We know you don't need a sitter, you're... he's" tumbling over his words, he started tugging on his shirt collar, hands trembling

Mitsuki gently laid her hand on his chest, "Calm down, dear, I'll take care of this." She straightened his collar and let her hand return to her side as she stepped closer, "Listen, brat - Katsuki. You're headstrong and stubborn, you get it from me. But you're also, in your own way, caring, just like your father. You're a wonderful person on your own, yes, but there is always going to be that one person that not only complements your weak points, but also raises you higher than you ever thought you could possibly go!"

"And you guys came to the conclusion that that was Icy-Hot? I don't know whether to be fucking embarrassed or upset?"

Well, since this does pertain to me, should I add in my two cents?

I raised my hand, letting them know I was partaking in this conversation. They looked on at me, silent as I opened my mouth, "Why would you be? What they've been saying is not too dissimilar to what that guy said, nor is it too what Natsuo and Fuyumi told me."

"What exactly do you mean?" Bakugou shot me a hard gaze that either meant 'what'chu talkin' about' or 'I can't believe you've done this'

"If all they say is true, then why should it be more difficult than it needs to be?" By the looks on their faces I wasn't making myself clear enough, "I mean, I do like you Katsuki."

-----------------

It may be a while until the next chapter, I have to get caught up on math while on break

(ノ╥﹏╥) ノ彡┻━┻