Bakugou Is An Unpaid Therapissed

First, have this picture of the WIP Burnin on my wall (I love her so much)

And second, yes, that is an intentional typo/pun in the title because Baku is too angry to be a regular therapist - no, he's pissed.

Okay, so, a majority of this was written at 2 in the morning so there is most likely spelling and punctuation mistakes, but never fear for I will fix them... eventually. (Hopefully it won't be too difficult to tell when they switch speaking - this is a legal technique used when writing long dialogue)
--------------------

Back to Baku's P.O.V

      If it wasn't already clear, I know shit about how to comfort someone, or how to talk about problems. I am a master of keeping everything in and then releasing it all onto villain fucks. So I was majorly out of my comfort zone when Shoto started bawling on my shoulder, but I toughed it out and sat in silence while he tried to get a grip.

~

      If there was one good thing that came out of this it would be the fact that we didn't sleep the day away. The light from the morning sun was shining into my room and I could hear the bustling outdoors from where I sat.

      "Hey, you okay now, fuck-face?" I asked, hoping that he'd take the hint to stop crying on me.

      "Yeah, thanks." He replied as he wiped his face off with his shirt. "You have anything you want to do today?"

      "Hmm." Thinking for a few seconds, I racked my brain for any reminder if need to go outside, but I found none, "I don't think so, why is there something you wanna fucking do?" Standing up I made my way to my drawers and pulled out a random shirt.

      "No, well not really." He answered as I threw my shirt off into a corner of my room. Shoto was being awfully quiet, but who knows, maybe he was actually using his mind for once and thinking. I pulled my clean shirt on, yanking it over my head to see Shoto just sitting there. Totally zoned out.

      "You alive over there, dumbass?" I called, waving my hand in front of his face.

      He jumped in his seat, then slowly met my eyes, "Yes?"

      "You zoned out, dipshit. What the hell, is not the first time you've seen me without a shirt, hell you've seen all the boys in our class without their shirt, you should be used to it." I claimed as I threw him his uniform that the hag tossed into the wash the other day, “Anyways, c’mon, I can’t deal with all this. So were going to walk around, maybe beat up a few people behind alleyways for fun, and then you are going to spill whatever made you drench my shoulder in your stupid tears. Okay?”

      He changed shirts slowly as he replied, “I guess, also I know that I should be used to you changing, but it’s just, I guess it just feels different now. I can’t explain it.”

      “Alright, whatever, keep your secrets. But let’s go already.” He moved like molasses, I was so ready to just grab him and drag him down the stairs. But, I didn’t.

      Grabbing my stuff from my room, he followed me out as we waddled downstairs to get our shoes and any other thing that seemed important. Luckily, the hag and the old man weren’t awake yet, so there was nothing slowing us down, or causing an everlasting headache.

      We slipped our shoes on, then quietly stepped outside, slowly closing the door behind us - praying that the hag still didn't have superhuman hearing - then locking it shut.

~

      We strolled, not going anywhere in particular, just doing our own fuckass thing. Although I would notice his sorry ass glancing at my swaying hands, but if he's too chicken to try and hold them (even though I keep threatening to break his) then I'm not gonna mention it, once he grows a set maybe I'll stop threatening him... maybe.