32.OVER AND DONE WITH

Start from the beginning

Despite it explodes now, when she stands in the precipice of giving up. And I'm afraid; what if she falls  before she makes up her mind for the next step? 

I flinched slightly as I drifted myself to being half conscious and now...I could hear all of there soft mummers. I strained my ears. 

"Rose, it's not fair for him. He should know this!" The voice snapped those words under her teeth. 

"Bella, it's ok." I heard Edward assure. 

"No, it's not!" 

"I never said he shouldn't know. It's just...maybe later." The ice-cold blond's voice defends. 

Finally, they'd return from their day off 'hunting'. But what are they snapping at each other for? Did Edward fed on Bella's hunt?🤣 Or~ 

I was too exhausted to think of another so I shuddered way and drifted to full unconsciousness.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

"Jacob?!" 

...the soft voice called. "Jake?!" 

And now I can feel her, as her hand was gently and hesitantly pressed on my forearms.  

It felt real...so real and true. No. No. I don't want to wake up but~ 

"Oh! Renesmee." I opened my eyes half heartedly. "I..uh.." I fumbled for words. 

And I have no idea what to say or where to start form? It's all..so complicated and I'm all insane at problem solving decision making. No. I have to make more of an effort to mold and shape my words to set up this talk, that would keep her away from going crazy again. 

"Uh_Good morning. How're you?" I still stumble for words. 

Seriously?? 

Did I ask her how's she? My bad. Didn't I know this better than her?! 

"I'm...fine." She hesitated. "_you?" 

"..uh, good." I nodded. 

"Jacob~" She sighed. "Can we talk?!" 

No. I gasped within me. I knew this was coming and now, there's no way to avoid this. 

And I hate this. 

I really do hate it_not knowing what she's thinking right now? Has she made up her mind for the next step? Would it hurt her to let him go or...No. No. I shuddered the thought away. The nausea of anxiety crept into my stomach and I flinched. 

"Jake?!" 

"Yeah, um, sure sure." I prompted. "I'd be right behind you." 

She nods and crossed both of her arms hesitantly across her chest, as she does it each time she is unsure and nervous about something. "I'll be at the front porch."

"Yeah!" 

She walked past me as the white-laced shoes dragged up on the marble floor. 

I looked around but I found no one. I moved out of the couch, taking in a few deep breaths to force my heart back that tried to leap out of my throat. I have no clue or even a slight hint of what she is going to say, what I am going to say or how's this end...but still I know that I have to turn to it. I reached for the door, still going through all the possibility that could come up as 'the topic' out here. I skipped the hall, stepping out in the shiny beam while she turned to me and smile. 

She sat at the foot of the Stairway and tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. 

"Hey_" I breathed.  I didn't sit; just stood thereby the wooden pillar attached to the mouth of stairs, with my hand shoved into my pockets.