Rafael: So what didn't the group tell me yesterday?

Hope: What the school doesn't tell you is the Mikaelsons are the best and most protective people ever they only kill people when they feel threatened or feel like thier family are threatened. One reason I came to this school to keep me safe.

Rafael: So how long have you been going here?

Hope: Since I was seven and they welcomed me in with open arms they didn't care who my family is.

Rafael: I see the way some students look at you. Like if they do one wrong move and they could turn into dust.

Hope: Yea I get that a lot because technically it's true I'm the strongest being alive and once I trigger my vampire side I'll be stronger than all the originals combined.

Rafael: Originals of what?

Hope: Did you even listen to them yesterday? The Mikaelsons are the original vampires well except my aunt Freya but that's a long story.

The two teens made it back to the game room the rest of the squad was to find out everyone is awake and wondering where Hope and Rafael went.

Hope: I got food!!

Lizzie: Hope we were worry normally you leave a note or text the group chat.

Hope: Sorry but I was talking and forgot ok now who wants food. And don't worry Josie I got your vegan breakfast.

Josie: See this is why your my favorite.

Maya: I thought I was your favorite babe.

Josie: Yea my favorite girlfriend.

Hope: Nice save.

Rafael: Wait who's dating who here I'm confused.

Hope: So Josie and Maya of course, um Lizzie and M.G. and that's it well Ethan and I used to date but that's a long story.

Ethan: By long story there was a party which we all ended up drunk and some stuff happened for all three of us to trigger our werewolf curse.

Maya: Oh and don't forget what happened in the middle of that story.

Hope: My defense I was drunk and Ethan left me alone.

Rafael: Now I'm really confused.

Lizzie: Hope made out with Maya.

Rafael: Wow didn't see that coming.

Hope: Yea let's just say we got in a fight Ethan accidentally nocked a kid down some stairs let's just say that kid didn't make it Maya was driving us home in a rush so we can get to my mom got in a car accident that person didn't make it and while my mom was talking to them I walked off cause I need to release some magic it broke a tree and landed on someone.

Rafael: Wow.

Hope: yeah that's how we three triggered our curse in the same night.

Ethan: bad thing was full moon was the next day and Hope had to be back at school cause she was on spring break so instead of Hope going on a mission Dr. S came not thinking anything about it just knew there were one or more new wolves to bring to the school.

Maya: Let's just say he was very surprised Hope triggered her curse.

Lizzie: Dude what I heard the plane ride back was quite.

Josie: true dad was confused why Hope would do something like that.

Hope- Ok since we still got a full day ahead of us I was wondering who wants to go out on town today since it's Sunday and nothing is planned for today.

Lizzie: sounds great what are we taking into town.

Hope- My Bentley my uncle gave me last year for my birthday and Lizzie Josie your car can fit 5 in it to right.

Lizzie- Yea so who is going with who?

Hope- Lizzie, Josie, Maya, and M.G. can go in one car and I'll take the rest.

Josie- Sounds good let's go get ready and meet out front.

Rafael: Did you just say you have a Bentley?

Hope: Yes I did.

The teens went to go get ready for the day. While everyone was getting ready Hope texted Ric to let him know the group was going out for a few hours. When everyone was ready they met out front and waited for Hope and Lizzie to get the cars.

A/N: Hey sorry Thanksgiving takes a lot out of everyone and on top of that Christmas is coming so we are trying to get our house down from Thanksgiving and up for Christmas I'll try to get another chapter out as soon as I can but holidays are the worst plus we are planning for my birthday coming up (I'm turning 21 yay). So yeah I'm typing as fast as I can. Don't forget to vote and comment 😜