Girls gone wild

Oh gosh I found the most scariest picture ever, but It made me laugh hard. I scared my friend with this picture it's the best thing in the world. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!
*************************************
Week 1, day 1: marking

Jellal POV

*BANG* *BANG* someone is banging on the door way harder than we were.

"Shit guys I don't think the person outside the door wants to set us free." Gray said.

"Who do you think it is then?" I asked.

"Do you think the red moon is out already?"

"Crap so that means on the other side of this door is the girls I mean they can't be that strong right?"

"Yeah we can handle them, but uh Jellal your in deep shit with Erza coming after you." Natsu said. CARP he's right.

"I don't think it's that big of a deal it's the same way Juvia usually acts towards me right?" Gray asked.

"Yeah and plus that shrimp can't hurt me." I have a really bad feeling about this. The door busted open really hard which surprised us because we couldn't even brake through it. Levy came through first and she was smirking.

"Found you Gajeel!" She jumped on him like a wild animal. Erza then came in. Shit. I tried running only to get smashed into the wall. She had pinned me down to it.

"GRAY SAVE GAJEEL ILL HELP JELLAL!" Natsu shouted. Gray nodded.

"Please get her off quickly!" I told him.

"OH NO YOU DONT NATSU YOU HAVE BEEN A BAD BOY!" Lucy and Juvia were at the door now. Lucy wrapped her whip around Natsu's neck and dragged him over to her.

"NATSU!"

"JELLAL!" We both yelled to each other like we were getting spit apart.

"Gray-sama belongs to Juvia." She used her water to handcuff Gray's hands and feet. THESE GIRLS ARE CRAZY! I looked at Erza. Her eyes were blood thirsty and it scared the crap out of me. She started rubbing her chest on me and her legs.

"Come on Jellal I know your man nature, you want me don't you?" She whispered in my ear. Of course I wanted her like badly, but not when she's like this. Then she went down to my neck getting ready to bite it.

Gajeel POV

Levy jumped on me knocking me over. She pinned me to the floor and stared into my eyes. I tried braking free, but she's way stronger than I thought. I used my metal hand, but that did nothing.

"Stop fighting it babe your mine and mine only." She licked my ear while rubbing my crotch. I can't be submissive to this so I covered my mouth from making any noise. "Oh you feel much bigger than I thought." Ok what has this thing done to my Levy. My Levy? What the hell? I started wiggling and thrashing to get away from her grip.

"Shrimp let me go I know you don't want this." Then she slapped me hard.

"SHUT THE HELL UP AND ENJOY ME!" I can not believe she raised her voice at me and slapped me. How in the world is she even stronger than me? "Now be a good boy and stay still." She sat on my crotch and from that moment I knew I was fucked. I froze and she went down to my neck. She opened her mouth ready to bite me.

Gray's POV

Shit I can't use my magic. Juvia walked up to me and smirked. She seems way scarier than before.

"You know Gray-sama ignoring Juvia makes Juvia angry." She placed her hands on my chest. "But now your all mine." The cuffs on my hands squeezed it tighter. I really don't mean to ignore her and I don't know why, but I want her. Well only when she's back to her old self.

"J-j-Juvia this isn't like you let me go." She just laughed at me and pushed her breast up against my arm. She kissed my lips hard and I blushed. What is wrong with her. I was able to beat her last time, but now she has overwhelming strength. With all my strength I tried pushing her off, but she smashed her body up against mine.

"Stay still!" I looked at the guys only to see that they aren't havering much luck either. Juvia smiled when I stopped moving and went down to my neck. Dammit why can't I use my power. I felt her hot breath as she got ready to penetrate her teeth into my skin.

Natsu POV

What the hell is wrong with Lucy. She's way stronger than I remembered and with her whip around my neck I was choking. She pulled me towards her.

"Stop...Lucy.......I have to.....save them." Lucy started laughing. Wait what the hell is wrong with me. I could just burn the whip. I did and it worked. Lucy looked pissed. I tried running to help Gray, but I went flying into the wall.

"Natsu you've been a very bad boy, stay sill and take you punishment." My whole body felt numb for a second while i slid down the wall. Damn how strong can a girl be. She got down on her knees and crawled over to me. She went threw my legs and positioned her breast on my chest.

"L-l-Lucy what are you doing?" I felt a spark cross my body. She then did something that I thought was defiantly out of character, she grabbed my crotch while whispering dirty things in my ear and bitting it.

"You want me don't you nasty boy? Oh wow look how big you are, such a tease. You can't resist me." Oh shit, fuck. Of course since I'm a guy I would want her badly, but not when she's bad shit crazy. I pushed her away with all my strength.

"Lucy snap out of it!" Her bangs covered her face. Maybe I snapped her out of it. She looked up at me. Her eyes started glowing and she clenched her fist. I think I made her furious. She grabbed my shirt, picking me off the ground and smashed me harder into the wall. "Ghahhhh!" My head started hurting. She put her lips on my ear.

"You know I love you dummy." She whispered. Those words made me blush even in the situation I'm in. She put her lips to my neck and getting ready to sink her teeth into my skin. *bang* *bang* we heard gun shots before she could do anything.

"BOYS NOW!" Bisca was at the door distracting the girls before they bit us. nows my chance. I punched Lucy in her stomach and caught her when she passed out.

Gray's hand slipped free when Juvia was distracted and he did the same thing to her. When Levy was distracted Gajeel used his metal hand to knock her out. Erza lowered her guard and that's when Jellal squeezed one of her pressure points and she passed out, but I wonder is what Lucy said true. I mean she is in a crazy mind set. We picked the girl up and tied them with ropes. I hate to do this, but we need to be safe in till they snap out of it.

"Damn they were way stronger than I thought." Gajeel said.

"Yeah thanks Bisca." I thanked her.

"No problem now let's go hide you boys the girls are going to wake up soon and you guys need all the help you can get." We followed her into the guild and master was gramps was there, but he looked wounded.

"Whoa what happened gramps?"

"One of the girls now sit down we need to talk boys." I still do wonder what happened to the girls.