Epilogue:

Since then, I always love looking up in the sky during morning.

I was always amazed on how the sun suddenly gives light to our planet.

I was always this person who loves looking at my sorroundings and stare at things even if doesn't mean anything to me.

People saw it weird for me to suddenly stop and stare on how laundry machines work, how cars moved, how people walk, how trees dance with the wind... EVERYTHING.

I feel so amazed by the thought of sunlight giving us vitamins, helping us dry our clothes, giving us things we need to survive....

I am fascinated on how everything works....
I am fascinated on people who live their lives to the fullest.

I adore the moon and the stars who gives light to our planet at night.

I am amazed how they make everything peaceful and when I looked up to it I feel something that I can't understand.

I AM AMAZED WITH EVERYTHING.

But sad to say, it's not because of a good memories.

The truth is everytime I looked above.
I am amazed but the question of "Why is my world too dark?" "Why do I feel like I am a blind person in my own world?"

Why do I feel like I was just a human who breathes and that end there?
Bakit nakikita ko kung pano gumalaw ang buhay ng iba pero sarili ko hindi ko makita.? Bakit pakiramdam ko ang dilim ng mundo ko? Why do I have a lifeless life?

Why do I have to suffer with the sun, moon, and stars just watchin'?