First Meeting

Your name is Jessica, and you've been looking for a decent job for a long time. You searched and searched until... you finally found an opening. It just so happens that the job you found, is a position that puts you in the same workplace as The Onceler. When you see the flyer, you're surprised to say the least. The position being offered is called "Representative Advisor." You call the number listed on the flyer as soon as you find a telephone. The lady that answers the phone is less than polite, but you don't care. You tell her you're interested in the new position the company is offering and she begrudgingly makes space in the schedule for your interview.

"Tomorrow at 2pm sharp, and don't be late. My Oncie doesn't like to be kept waiting!"

The phone clicks as she hangs up. As you make your way home for the night, you begin to think about your outfit, what you should say, etc. Tomorrow is going to be a very big day!

**The Next Day**

Your alarm goes off at 8am as usual, but you're already awake. Your excitement kept you awake almost all night, but you managed to fall asleep. You quickly get dressed and begin your day as usual. Around 1pm, you get ready for your interview. You leave your house by 1:30pm and make it to the address the lady on the phone gave you by 1:50pm. You are now standing in front of a seemingly mountain sized factory. You take a deep breath and step through the open door.

Now inside the factory, you look around for some sort of reception desk or workers of any sort, but you see none. Out of the corner of your eye, you spot a small sign near a door. You walk closer to it and read what it says.

"If you must speak with The Onceler for any reason, please follow the arrows."

You look around again for the arrows mentioned by the sign and spot one pointing towards a hallway. You begin to follow the arrows and sure enough they lead you to what looks like a reception area. You walk up to the tall desk and clear your throat. The woman seated behind the desk looks down at you.

"Can I help you?" She asks seemingly annoyed.

"Hello, my name is Jessica. I am here to see The Onceler." You explain. She rolls her eyes slightly.

"Do you have an appointment?" She opens a large book and flips through it.

"Yes, I called and made one yesterday. I am here to interview for the Representative Advisor position." You say as she continues to flip through pages in the book she opened. The woman sighs.

"Ah yes, here you are. Nice to see someone here on time for a change. Oncie should be in his office just down the hall, go on in." She says as she goes back to work.

You turn and look towards the end of the hallway. There you see two large and heavy looking doors. As you make your way towards them, you begin to hear a faint sound coming from the end of the hallway. Once you reach the end of the hallway, you realize it's someone singing. You pause for a moment and listen through the door. You smile slightly as you push one of the doors open. The singing stops. You poke your head inside and look around. The room is large with grand windows and flowing curtains as tall as the walls. The walls themselves are a slightly faded shade of evergreen accented with golden trim. In the middle of the room, there's a large desk with a similarly large chair to match. The chair is so tall it looks more like a throne. On the far side of the room is another set of doors that presumably lead outside to some sort of balcony.