"I guess you are right," I say, feeling a little better. Then Nova comes closer and hugs me and at that moment, I could die happy. I feel so safe being in Nova's arms. We just fit like a puzzle and I was supposed to be in her arms. I was so happy that we were hugging, I hugged her a little tighter and she hisses.

"Oh I am so sorry, I forgot that you were hit in the stomach. We need to take you to the nurse" I say letting go of her.

"I don't need to go to the nurse. I am an alpha so I heal a little faster and to be honest just being near you is making me feel better" Nova says with a smirk on her face pulling me back into a hug. I just hugged her back and heard Nova inhaling my scent.

"I still want to make sure that you are okay," I say with my face on her chest since she is taller than me.

"Baby, I am sure that I am fine," Nova says and I literally purr at her saying that.

"Did you just purr?" Nova asked.

"No, I don't think that I did" I try to lie.

"I think you did purr," Nova moves closer to my ear, "it happened right after I called you baby," Nova says in my ear and I purr again.

"Damn it," I say under my breath then start to laugh.

"Don't worry it was very cute. So did you like your gifts? I got up early this morning to get everything" Nova says and looks at me to see what my answer is.

"Yes, I did. I love it" I say while looking over at my gift.

"Perfect! I wish I was able to see your face when you got them but Koko was in my way. That is why I brought you in this room so I can explain what happened. I did not and I mean like one hundred percent did not kiss Koko, not even once. She was trying to kiss me but I was able to get out of the way just in time where she kissed my nose. I am saving my first kiss for my mate" Nova says looking into my eyes then at my lips. She starts to lean and I know she wants to kiss me with my wolf too, I can feel her pretty much begging me to kiss Nova.

"Wait-t s-stop," I say quietly like I'm not sure.

"Did I do something wrong again?" Nova says while frowning sadly.

"No, no you didn't do anything wrong. It's just that...... You have been saving your first kiss for your mate while I was with Rudi. I feel so bad about it," I pause myself so I don't cry. I just feel awful that I didn't save my first kiss for her, my real mate, "I want our first kiss to be special so that we will never forget and not us in an empty classroom hiding from our packs" I say with my watery eyes.

"I understand and we will save our first kiss for another time. Just to let you know that no matter when or where we kiss, I will never forget the kiss" Nova says while putting her hand gently on my cheeks and wiping my eyes. She kisses my forehead and we stare into each other's eyes. It was a great moment between us and I don't want it to anytime soon. Then Nova's phones started to blow up like crazy. We both sigh and pull away from each other. Nova looks at her phone to see who is messaging her.

"It's just Awan, he is going to be my beta. Word travels fast in high school. People already know that Rudi shoved me to the ground. He's checking in on me, and telling me that my pack is mad and ready to fight '' she says and sighs.

"I am so sorry. I have to leave soon to calm them down and not do anything that they will regret" Nova says coming back to me and pulling me back into a hug. I hug her back and rub her back.

"Everything is going to be okay. I will go and kick Rudi's ass myself. I already wanted to rip his head off when I saw him push you down" I say and Nova starts to laugh.