Banginho

Requested by:

Word Count: 1137

Word Count: 1137

Chan's POV

I don't know how long it's been since I left the studio. With the announcement of what Stray Kids are gonna do for this year I feel the pressure of making sure Stay is happy. Making sure our new songs are up to their standards. And that means spending day and night within the studio. Having meetings with JYP PD-nim (AN: This is besides the point but I don't like JYP the person. He mistreated Got7. That ain't tolerated with me >:( ) Everything has just been stressful.

We were meant to have a month off for Christmas and New Years but I didn't. I was slaving away making music. I haven't seen any of my members at all. I haven't seen by boyfriend. Oh crap... I HAVEN'T SEEN MINHO!! We were meant to go on a date a week ago and I accidentally ditched him. Why does he put up with me?

I drag my hands down my face in stress. I didn't mean to forget. But this always happens. I stand up for what feels like the first time in years and sluggishly walk out of the studio, dreading what's gonna come when I get to the dorms...

——————————————————

When I walked through the door I get tackled by the entire maknae line. I was taken about but the sudden attack but accepted the hugs anyway. I smiled at all of them when we departed and saw Changbin and Hyunjin standing there with their arms crossed, a stern look plastered on their face. I sighed and told the maknaes to go to their room and play. When they ran off I slowly walked to ChangJin.

"I know. I'm sorry. I didn't mean too," I said with my head hanged low.

"Chan Hyung you know that you can't spend days upon days in the studio. We get worried and Minho gets angry. You ignored him and ya and even ditched him on your date night. That isn't okay," Hyunjin said with no emotion in his voice. I just stayed quiet.

"Hyung, please, enlighten us on what you've been doing in the studio?" Changbin asked with an undertone of sympathy laced in his voice.

"JYP wanted to have meetings back to back. So I decided to stay. He asked for me to make songs so I did that. He said 'no distractions. I'll tell the kids to stay away. Focus on your work.' I haven't had time to sleep or eat properly. No breaks in between. Days have merged into one. I didn't realise I was gone for a month," I said as tears started to fall down my sullen face.

I saw worry and sympathy plastered on their face as they engulfed me in a hug. I hugged them back as I quietly sobbed on their shoulders. It was quiet until a door bursted open and Minho appeared. He looks... completely fine. Maybe because he was used to this.

"Minho..." I trailed off as he looked at me and scoffed.

"What do you want Chan Hyung? Did you forget something? Maybe your friends? Your family? Your boyfriend? OH WAIT they don't matter to you as much as your work," He states as he glared at me. I just looked down in shame. "Oh. NOW you feel shame. Did you feel shame when you ditched me? Did you feel shame when you didn't bother texting or calling? Do you feel shame at all? No. Because you 'Bang Chan: JYPs Golden boy',"

Tears started to fall again. "Minho it's not like-" he cuts me off.

"It's not like that? ITS NOT LIKE THAT? ALL YOU EVER DO IS IGNORE US LIKE WE MEAN NOTHING TO YOU! WAIT NO YOU IGNORE ME AND ME ALONE! YOUR OWN BOYFRIEND! How am I still with you?"

I stood there in shock. I felt myself slipping as I took one look at Minho and said "if that's how it is then maybe we should end it. Because you don't listen to the whole story," and with that I ran to my room and slipped, walking into my self made 'naughty corner' and just cried. "C-Channie b-bad boy. Made D-Daddy... he no wonger Channie Daddy. M-Minnie mad at C-Channie." This was what I chanted as I just cried.

Minho's POV

When Chan said that I was shocked. Whole story? What story would there be other than him ignore me and working on our song? I sighed heavily and walked to the kitchen, ChangJin following me.

"You know Minho Hyung. That was a dick move," HyunJin states bluntly. I shrugged.

"So what? I'm done with it. He doesn't act like he cares anymore, so why should I?" I asked blankly as I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. Changbin shook his head.

"Hyung he didn't do it because he wanted to. He was forced to. JYP asked him to attend meetings and produce songs with no breaks. He gave us a month off and not Chan because he had to do work. He needed 'no distractions' so he forced Chan to not contact us. Chan was only able to message Jisung, myself and Felix because Jisung and I are in 3Racha and Felix is mainly under Chan's care. If he could Chan would talk to the others but couldn't. He didn't mean to ditch you. He hasn't eaten or slept properly since we last saw him. He came back before he had to because he wanted to see you. But you didn't hear him out and now everything's ruined between you two."

I was shocked to say the least. I thought for a moment before rushing to Chan's rooms and opening the door slowly to see Chan sitting on the floor curled up in a ball facing the wall, crying. I walked up to him quietly and hugged him tighter. He flinched when I touched him and stayed tense.

"Why M-Minnie here?" Well that hurt.

"Daddy's sorry Channie. I didn't mean to get made at you. Do you forgive daddy?" I asked as I felt him relax in my arms.

"N-No mad at C-Channie and Wig Channie?" He asked while looked up at me with wide, innocent glasses eyes. I shocked my head with a soft smile.

"No. Daddy isn't mad at his baby boy."

When I said that a big smiled erupted on his face as he hugged me tight. I hugged him back with the same strength and I kissed the top of his head (AN: Is Minho taller than Chan or the other way round? I get confused every time 😖).

"Let's get Channie all dressed up for bed and we can cuddle alllllllll day. I bet Channie is tired," I say with an exaggerated voice. He nodded tiredly as he rubbed his eyes with his fist. He looked freaking adorable. I picked him up and helped him change. After we changed we laid down on our bed and cuddled, me being the big spoon.

"Night Channie, Daddy loves you."

"Night Night Daddy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope this was to your expectations. Sorry if it wasn't :(. Next should be ChangChan so look forward for that.