ChanLix

Not requested

Word Count: 1760

Felix's POV

Today was so tiring. First I woke up late so I was late for school. Because I was late for school I got detention. Because if detention I was late to work. Because I was late to work I had to work into the night shift. All of this because I broke my freaking alarm clock. Yes, I use an alarm clock and not my phone. Why use your phone when you can use a perfectly working alarm clock that works just as well? It also brings my phone time down and helps my eyesight so I use an ab alarm clock. Anyway, it was pitch black out and if I was to go my normal route it would be maybe 11:45 pm when I get home. And I had school in the morning so I decided to go into a dimly lit alleyway. I've gone through this way multiple times when a similar situation happened but today was weird.

As I got further in the alley, I heard what I think were whimpers? I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Why was someone here? Normal no one apart fro gang members would be here but this is taken territory from a genuinely nice gang so I was safe. How do I know? I might disclose that later. But someone crying? That's out of the ordinary.

I walked towards the noise in caution. Why was someone here? As the noises got louder I was able to make out a figure of a shaking body. I walked towards the person and was shocked when I saw their condition. Their top was ripped off and flung to the side. His pale back was covered in bruises and multiple cuts. You could see he hasn't eaten a proper meal in ages, his ribs protruding and he was shivering even though it was 25°C (77°F) out.

I tapped his shoulder lightly and he flinched, crawling away from me, curling into a ball. Who would do this to him? "Hey it's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you," I said softly, hoping he'll trust me. He looked up at me slowly as I saw tears streaming down his face. "See? I'll stay here. I'm not going to hurt you. I promise. I only need to know who did this to you and your name," I asked him.

I could tell he was hesitant but he replied with," M-My name's B-Bang C-Chan." I smiled softly at him.

"Do you know who did this to you?" He nodded.

"A-A gang called T-The B-Black Rose," he stuttered out. The Black Rose? Never heard of them. I pulled out my phone and made a quick phone call.

Hello?

Hey Hyung I need you to do something for me

Sure what is it?

I need information on the gang The Black Rose

*clicking of keyboard keys* okay. They are a small gang that have been terrorising multiple parts of Seoul for multiple years and are wanted by multiple other gangs. The gang members are unknown but they are linked to the kidnapping of a 10-year-old boy six years ago and he hasn't been seen since. The police gave up looking for him months into his disappearance because his parents called the search off.

What was the boy's name?

Bang Christopher Chan. He goes by Bang Chan or Chris.

Thank you, Hyung

No problem. But you have to tell me what this is all about when you get to the base.

Don't worry I will. See you tomorrow Hyung

See you soon Felix.

The line went dead. I looked back at Chan and saw that his shivering had increased and that he was fighting consciousness. I took off my jacket and wrapped him in it and picked him up. After that, I started running to my house. I'm so happy that no one is out right now.