Chapter 36 ~ Drama

Start from the beginning

Tae: So you told him that you got a abortion *doing Adriana hair*

Adriana: yeah I wasn't finna keep hiding that shit *strolling thru phone*

Tae: Girl what a fucking mess.

Adriana: I'm telling you.

While Tae was doing my hair, We heard a loud ass smash outside and a car went off, we both looked at each other and walked out the room.

Once we made it outside, I looked to see my New all white Mercedes windows were smashed.

Tae: Damn bitch, they fucked yo shit up *Tries not laughing*

I rolled my eyes and walked to the other side, whoever did this shit took a red motherfucking Sharpie and wrote "ditches get dealt with", apparently these nigga's can't spell.

Tae: who you think did this shit? *Looks at Adriana*

Adriana: I bet it got sum to do with Durk Chile *shakes head* just wait till I find out who did this shit G. *Walks in house*

Tae: *chuckles* girl I'll be punching the fucking air right now.

I walked in the house and face time Durk, he didn't pick, my Twitter fingers was itching so I took my ass on there.

Arithedon
@Durkworld you betta hope nobody affiliated witchu did sum shit to my Car.

Arithedon
Bc word to my mf father, I'm fuckin somebody daughter/son up!

Arithedon
Imma start back being on my bully shit fr.

As I got done posting my last tweet, I seen that was blowing up my messages usually I'll ignored that shit but sum kept telling me to look so I looked.

Prettyindie
😂😂😂

Prettyindie
Laughin' all dey way home with @Naijah065_

Prettyindie
Pretty sure @durkiworld would getchu a new Benz shawty 💀.

I lowkey knew her ass had sum to do with this shit, I went into my closet and put on my tank top along with my grey joggers and my Black tims, I put my hoodie on and threw my hood on and grab my other keys to my car.

I walked outside to see Tae on live showing off my car.

Tae: if y'all know who did this shit, let us know we are offering 25,000$ whoever tell us, cause this Shit- *Bust out laughing*

I swear I hate this nigga Tae.

Adriana: Tae bring yo ugly ass on! *yells getting car*

Tae: *ends live and gets in car* where we going.

Adriana: I'm going to beat that bitch india ass up. *drives off*

Tae: oh she the one who did it.

Adriana: Yeah, her and her friend. *speeds up*

Tae: Ouu shit, lemme call Amina cause what if her friend try to snuck you. *on phone*

Adriana: Bitch I'm like 5 people in one body so let that hoe try sum *speeding*

Tae : *hangs up* she said she on the way

I ignored him, I been wanting to beat this bitch ass up for the longest, I been heard her ass was looking for me well here I go bitch.

I finally arrived but shorty lived in a gated community, I got out the car and so did tae, We seen a Uber pull up to see Amina getting out and walked over to us.

Amina: I thought y'all was joking about this shit *puts hair in ponytail*

Tae: naw bitch this Fr Fr *looks at Amina*

I ignored they asses and started climbing over the gate.

Amina: Bitch is you fucking crazy! *Looks at Adriana*

Adriana: baby I'm beyond that, now jump ya'll asses over

Amina: Tae help me over this shit.

Tae: mhm *helps Amina over*

After Amina jumped over, Tae jumped over, we then started walking to her house, once we got there I knocked on the door.

As soon as that bitch open the door, I clocked back and hit her in her shit.

                         {whew chile 👀}

                         Opinions 💭 || 👉🏽

Vote🖤 || 👇🏽

Share💯|| 👇🏽