Chapter 30 ~ Yea..We Cool.

Adriana P.O.V ~ Adriana House📍

I was eating a fruit salad while sitting at the island on my phone until Armoni walked in looking Irritated.

Adriana-Good morning Moni,What's Wrong?

Armoni-Why haven't daddy picked me up,It's been a been a week now. *Sits Besides Adriana*

Adriana-I don't know,I tried calling him but he act like he can't pick up the phone.

Armoni-Have you called Uncle Von to see?

Adriana-Yes but he said that he hasn't talked to later.

Armoni-What about...India.

Adriana-Nah she'll be last person I talked to,How about Tania.

Armoni-Alright.

Tania was Durk Younger Sister,We used to talk but ever since Durk and India got together we barley talk now,I then called her number and she answered and I put it on speaker.

Tania-Hello?

Adriana-Hey Tania this Adriana.

Tania-Oh hey girl,Wassup?

Adriana-Well I was Wondering have you talked to Durk? *Eating Fruit*

Tania-Yea I talked to him,He's been around at the hospital with India cause she just had her baby.

Adriana-Oh Alright thank you.

Tania-Fasho and tell lil mama I said hey.

Armoni said hey.

Adriana-Alright you see later.

Tania-Okay.

I then hung up and I looked at Armoni.

Adriana-Well your baby sister is here.

Armoni-Ouu I wanna see her,Call India pleaseee

Adriana-How about I let you talk to her then.

Armoni-Okay.

I then Searched for India Number and I called her ,Your probably wonder how did she even get India Number Armoni put it in my phone.

India-Hello?

Armoni-Heyy India *Says in her fake Happy Voice*

India-Heyy Moni Girl,How you been?

Armoni-*Switches to Facetime* I've been doing good,Do you know where daddy is?

India-*Answers Facetime* Yes he right here,Here Durk.

She hands him the phone and he stepped out the room.

Armoni-So you wasn't going to tell me you had Had Willow.

Durk-My baby I've been seeing about India and the baby..Imma make it up to you.

Armoni-With some More Jordans. *Smiles*

I then laughed.

Durk-You already got enough pair and while your momma over there laughing ask her.

She was finna ask but I stopped her and shook my head which she smacked her teeth.

Armoni-But can I see Willow.

Durk-Sure.

He then walked back in the room and he showed her the baby which she reminded me of Armoni when she was baby with her Grey eyes.

Armoni-She so cute,Don't she look like when I was a baby mommy? *Looks at Adriana*

Adriana-Yea she do.. *Smiles*

Armoni and Durk talked for a few minutes and some reason India told Armoni she wanted to talk to me,I just hope this hoe don't say nun smart.

India-Adriana Can we talk...

Adriana-Mhm.

India-I'm sorry how I've been acting towards off and I want everything to be fresh between us.

Adriana-..India you been acting a bitch and I have to admit I have to but we should've actually talked this out the Grown Ladies instead of all this fighting.

India-Yeah You right and we aren't just doing this for us,It's for the kids too.

Adriana-Yes Ma'am.

India-We cool.

Adriana-....Nah

Her mouth then flew opened.

Adriana-*Laughs a little* I'm just playing..Yea we straight.

Armoni-Ouu Mommy can we see the baby?

Adriana-I mean if it's cool with India.

India-*Smiles* Yes it's okay.

Adriana-Alright,I'll see you later.

India-Alright

I then hung up and I looked at Armoni with a smile.

Armoni-What?

Adriana-I swear you make my life more easier baby.

Armoni-Anytime Mommy.

We then hugged.

{I will be ending this Story soon and guess what y'all ...

MY KING VOV WILL BE COMING SOON &&' I ALREADY GOT MY COVER AND STUFF READY

So what chapter should I end this book on ??

Opinions 💭 || 👉🏽

Vote🖤 || 👇🏽

Share💯|| 👇🏽