Chapter 29 - Maybe

Adriana P.O.V ~ Durk House📍

I knocked on the Door three Times and no answer,I then knocked on it three more times and still no answer at this point I was just finna say Fuck it but he came to the door.

Armoni-Daddy what took you so long to open the Door,Waisting my time And stuff.

Durk-*Looks back at her* Lil girl you ain't got no time and I'm sorry it took me long to opened up the door I was done in the studio. *Looks at Adriana*

Adriana-Oh you must be making India Part 2,Ain't even gone front I liked it Part 1.

Durk-Shut the hell up *Chuckling*

Adriana-Well Imma see you later and Make sure Moni Doing her homework.

Durk-Ight I will.

I then walked away and I got into My car and I headed to work as I then got a call and I started smiling like crazy.

Adriana-Hello.

Polo G-What you trying to get into today babygirl?

Adriana-Well i got work and shit but maybe you can take me to lunch on my Lunch break.

Polo-Ight that's a bet lil ma,I can't wait to see yo sexy ass.

Adriana-I can't wait to see you too

We then hung up,Me and Polo actually started talking A Couple of Months of Ago.It all started when he commented on my posts and luckily Durk ass didn't see it and then from there me and him just started kicking it from there.

I then seen Lena walked in and I looked up at her.

Lena-Polo Outside Adriana.

Adriana-Alright.

I then grabbed my Purse and I headed outside and I got into his car and he started smiling showing his white pearly teeth.

Polo-Wassam lil ma *Driving*

Adriana-Hey Polo. *Smiling*

Polo-So where you tryna eat at?

Adriana-Hmm how about James Cookout,I wanted to try that place.

Polo-Ight but I need to ask you something.

Adriana-I'm all ears. *Looks over at him*

Polo-Ole Dude know to keep his Hands to himself right? *Looks over at Adriana and Road*

Adriana-Me and Durk Barely see each other,The only time I see him is when he gets Armoni and Shii that's it..But wassup.

Polo-Only thing I know it's that nigga better not touch yo ass,Pussy and Titties.

I then laughed and he looked over at me with a serious Face.