Chapter 31 ~ The Visit

Adriana P.O.V ~ Hospital 📍

I sat in the waiting room waiting on my phone while Armoni was in the Room with Durk and India looking at the baby,I then checked my phone to see I had a message.

Polo.
Wyd bae?

Adriana .
That ain't my label lol

Polo.
That's been yo label but I'm trying to see you tonight.

Adriana.
Ight,what time?

Polo.
9:15

Adriana.
Okay

Polo.
And where sum sexy 😂😏.

Adriana.
Boy bye 😂

I smiled,I looked up to see Armoni and Durk walking out the room.They then walked over to me and Armoni sat beside me.

Armoni-Willow is so pretty mommy,I mean if you and daddy didn't break up that would've been y'all child.

This child right here.

Adriana-Lil girl hush and Congratulations Durk. *Looks up at him*

Durk-Thank you.

Armoni-Mommy can I stay here with daddy?

Adriana-Thats up to yo dad.

Durk-Yea it's cool.

Adriana-Ight,Well Imma see you later baby. *Kiss her forehead and stands up* Bye Durk.

Durk-See ya.

I then started to walk away and I could feel Durk Eyes starting at me which I shook my head laughing to myself and got back into my car and headed home.

I was on my phone texting Polo while Tae was doing hair,Tae then leaned his face closer to my phone which I put it down.

Adriana-Damn you so nosy *Laughs*

Tae-Been det but you still fucking around with polo ugly ass?

Adriana-Bitch he not ugly,Yo eyes must be fucked up.

Tae-Nah he fucked up sis.

Adriana-Shut the fuck up tae,You ain't got no type of taste.

Tae-*Laughs* I do bitch but not to type of taste.

I laughed a little.As me and Tae was talking,He then finished up my hair and I paid him and he left.I headed upstairs finna get ready for polo to pick me up but as I was finna get ready,I heard a knock on the door which I groaned and and headed downstairs to opened the door to see Durk standing there looking daddyish as fuck but I was confused because Armoni wasn't with him.

Adriana-Durk where's moni? *Raises eyebrow*

I was planning on letting my mom come over here and let her watch Armoni while I was with Polo.

Durk-*Walks in* She's at My ma house

Adriana-Okayy and why you here.

The next thing I know he kissed me which I wanted to pull away but that shit just felt so good but wrong at the same time.

Adriana-Durk we Can't-

Durk-Shut up cause yo ass know enjoy this. *Kissing her neck*

He wasn't lying.

Adriana-What about India Durk?..I'm not finna be no side pussy for you.

He ignored me and kept kissing my neck and then he took me upstairs and laid me on my bed as we were kissing,My phone lit up and Durk then stopped and grabbed it and started texting that person back and threw my phone back down,I then realized that he texted polo.

Adriana-What you said Durk?

Durk-I told him that you had something to come up at the last minute so you couldn't go out.

Adriana-*Chuckles* I knew yo ass would come running back.

Durk-And I guess you was right.

And you know what happened for the rest of the night.

{just a lil update,Y'all imma be writing that King Von story soon when I get Ideas}

Opinions 💭 || 👉🏽

Vote🖤 || 👇🏽

Share💯|| 👇🏽