Night Sky

!!Art belongs to: tpi_ri on twitter!!

Third Person POV
"Come on, Shuichi!" Rantaro called out as he was dragging Shuichi outside of their home. He was taking him to the nearby park, specifically to where a hill was.

"W-Wait, Rantaro!" Shuichi cried out as Rantaro continued to drag him along. It was way past 9 pm and they were really outside this late? Where were they even heading off to?

As soon as they reached the park, Rantaro let go of Shuichi's hand as he continued to run off to the special spot. Shuichi was following behind looking up at the beautiful night sky.

"Shuichi!" Rantaro called out from afar to catch Shuichi's attention. Shuichi stopped looking at the stars and began to follow the direction in which he heard his lover's voice from.

Shuichi pushed away the tree's leaves and was greeted with Rantaro standing on the hill he was dragging them to. A proportion of the grass was covered with a big blanket on top of it, enough to fit about 5 people in total, with the trees a few feet behind the blanket decorated by fairy lights.

Shuichi's face didn't change from his amazed expression to the point that he didn't notice Rantaro walking up to him. Shuichi turned his head from the lights to face Rantaro, with the lights in the background helping him to see his lover's face more clearly against the dark.

"Do you like it?" Rantaro spoke in a soft tone as he slowly moved his hands to grab hold of Shuichi's.
Shuichi looked down at Rantaro's hands slowly making their way to gently grab his own, then looked up into Rantaro's eyes and smiled. "I love it, Rantaro."

Rantaro then lead Shuichi to the blanket as they both sat down, Rantaro with his legs in a crisscrossed way and Shuichi hugging his knees close to his chest. The two stayed like this as they stared up at the sparkling night sky.

"The sky's so beautiful, Rantaro," Shuichi spoke out of pure amazement, he was just completely taken away from the beautiful stars in the sky despite all the adventures they've had together. He just never took the time to actually stop and admire his surroundings to relax a little.

"Yeah...beautiful," Rantaro replied back, looking at Shuichi while saying that last word. Shuichi looked at Rantaro to see him smiling with a lovesick expression. It took Shuichi a few seconds to realize that Rantaro looked at him while saying 'beautiful', indicating that he's calling HIM beautiful and not exactly describing the sky.

Shuichi blushed heavily and looked away in embarrassment. Rantaro chuckled at how cute his lover is as he intertwined their hands together and bringing the back of Shuichi's hand up to his lips, planting a soft kiss on the pale skin.

Shuichi watched as Rantaro did this and blushed even more, except he didn't look away as if he's letting Rantaro see how flustered he is.

They both smiled at each other as their eyes met and they slowly leaned in to share a tender kiss together under the moon and stars. "Do you feel better?" Rantaro asked in a calm voice once they've parted.

"Yes thank you so much for this, Rantaro," Shuichi replied back smiling as he relaxed. The two began to get more comfortable as they sat closer cuddling together with their hands still connected as Shuichi leans his head against Rantaro's shoulder looking up at the sky, and Rantaro leaning his head to rest on Shuichi's, also looking up at the sky.

"I love you, Rantaro."

"I love you too, Shuichi."