Chapter 13 I Never Told You....

Mia's P.O.V 

It was just the same as every single day. We woudn't talk, notice eachothers exsistance, even say hi and whenever we see eachother he would often step away and go to the other direction. Something inside me felt guilty and upset that we wern't talking..... I wish this day would make us reunite again......I hope.......

I woke up by a knocking on my door. I groaned.

"What!" I ordered, getting up from my peaceful slumber, walking towards the door. 

"Good morning to you too Miss Grumpy Pants." Drake grumbled. 

"Sorry its just that I haven't got enough sleep these days. So what do you want?" I asked, wanting to crawl back in my bed and sleep. 

"Well me, Jake and Dylan were going to town to buy some things for the party tonight." Drake answered.

"Whats tonight?" I asked, confused. I already knew what was happing tonight it was Noahs birthday. 

Drake looked at me in shock. 

"You do know that its Noah's birthday today right? Weve been planning this all week now. "Drake said.

 "Oh yeah and okay so what do you want me to do?" I asked, yawning. 

He got  paper from his back pocket and handed it to me. I opened it and read down:

 Chips

Popcorns

Beer

Coke 

Sweets 

Sodas and the list went on and on, down to the floor.

My eyes came out of their sockets. "What the hell is this I can't do this all by myself! I thought you guys were going to town to buy some stuff for the party whats this then?" I asked, fruriously.

"Well were going in town because to bring some speakers, cds and all that but were not going shopping for food thats why your here and you won't be alone Noah would be helping you. So please Mia preety please cherry on top." He pleaded, giving me his puppy eyes. 

I groaned. I sucked at puppy eyes. "Fine." I sighed.

"Yay thank you Mia well gotta go take care! Don't burn the house down." He said, kissing me in the cheek and running down the stairs in a flash.

I groaned and slumped back to bed. Can my day seriously get worse?! 

Dylans P.O.V

Me and  Jake waited for Drake to get out of the house and let me you it took forever! We thought if we left them together they would talk again. Noah's has been such a sober these days. Hes been drunk, fighting and getting sometimes arrested. We thought it was something to do with both of them since they never talked to eachother anymore. It was quite different and we knew we had to do something soon. This was why we were "going out of town". The car door opened and Drake slipped in. He smirked. 

"Ready." 

I grinned. Perfect.......

Mia's P.O.V

I didn't get to go back to sleep since I coud'nt sleep anymore. Curse you Drake. I got up and took a quick shower. I put on a holllister hoodie and some shorts. My converse and grabbed my Ipod before going downstairs. As I took the last step of the staircase, I froze. He was just standing their eating some cereals looking as sexy as ever in just a grey jogging pants. I gulped. Thats gonna be a big distraction. He looked up and I saw his eyes so field with sadness and guilt. I gulped again. I walked slowy to the coffe machine and pressed the button. I turned around to see him standing in front of me like our noses nearlly touching. I froze. I stepped on the side and got out of his grasp and started to fill the bowl with cereals. 

Awkward............

I plugged in my Ipod to break the silence and the song I Never Told You By Colbie Caillat. Bad mistake. It was my song for Noah since I did never told him how I felt. I froze. I didn't know what to do. I felt someone grab me by the waist pulling me to its rock hard, soid chest. I shivered. 

"Dance with me please." He said, his voice deep and husky. 

I nodded. 

I put both of my hands on his neck while he put his on my waist, pulling me closer to  him. We swayed to the music while he sang to the song , quitley. Huh. I never thought that he'd know this song. The next thing I knew was that we  were in his bedroom , stripping our clothes off while kissing eachother passionatley and that was all I could rememmbered............

Hey guys soz for updatin so late. Im so busy with skool but now I dnt go bck to skool in like 2 or 3weeks I can easily update!!! xD xx

The SOng Of Today is: I Never Told You By Colbie Caillat xx

Plz Vote/ COmment/ Become a fan xx

Thank you xxx :) xxxx