Chapter 12 Peace?

Mia's P.O.V

The fight was the only thing everyone was talking about. It was driving me crazy!! I needed answers. I speed walked to Noah's locker, ignoring everyones stare. I saw him putting books in and I slamed his locker shut, making a loud bang. Everyone stared right through me but I ignored it. I looked back at Noah who had a bruise on his right jaw. My eyes soften a little. He had bags under his eyes and he looked like he had'nt got any sleep for the past few days. 

"Can we talk privately please." I asked, my eyes watering.

"Sure." He croaked out, his voice felt like he had a cold. 

We went into a clear classroom and I sat on one of the tables, while he stood there watching me. 

"Why did you get into a fight with Erik yesterday?" I asked, not being able to look into his eyes. Those beautiful eyes now filled with sadness. 

"He kissed you and hes a player I don't want you getting hurt Mi." He said, trying to find my eyes. 

He didn't want me to get hurt?!! Are you serious?!!! All he ever did to me was hurt me!! 

"You don't want me to get hurt?! Then what have you been doing the entire time Noah?! What do you call that huh Noah?! You got a girl pregnant when I gave you a chance! God what the fuck is wrong with you Noah?!! I thought we were suppose to be together but you keep fucking messing it up and now Im happy with Erik and your ruining it!" 

"YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH ERIK MI!! YOUR ALWAYS GOING TO BE HAPPY WITH ME!! ONLY ME!!" He shouted, angrily, his fist clenching and unclenching. 

"Bullshit Noah! Thats alolt of bullshit!" I screamed, tears were already streaming down my face. 

"Do us both a favour Noah! Leave me alone. Don't talk to me, not even a hi or anything. Just leave my life in peace Noah. Im begging you. I want all my misery to go away don't you understand that?" I croaked out, looking into his eyes. 

His eyes were shocked and then turned to sadness. I regreted what I had said. 

"You want me to leave you alone Mi? From now on Ill leave you alone I promise." He said as he got his stuff and stormed out. I heard the door shut loudly and thats when I sat there and just cried..................

Noah's P.O.V

As soon as I closed the door, I fell on the floor and cried. Why did it hurt so much?! Why did I even care?! I realised one thing...... that I really do love Mia and I really don't regret it. But I can't believe she likes me over Erik. I started shaking with pure anger! I swung and punched the locker door. It stung at first but not more than my heart. I looked at the locker and saw a big hole in the middle of it just like my heart.............

I got up and walked to the school door. I swung it open and got into my car and drove off...........

Mia's P.O.V

I basically missed all my classes and I thought there was not point on going in since my art teacher was seriously strict. Instead, I walked home and layed in my bed. I played my Ipod and the song Breakaway By Kelly Clarkson played through the speakers. I layed there all day and just stared at the ceiling. I looked at my watch 3:20 pm. The guys would be heading back home by now. But I coudn't face them so I stayed in my room. I locked the door just in case they try to go in. I just wanted to be left alone. 

I opened the tap and stuck my hand in the water. It was warm. I took of my robe and just layed their on the bath tub, full of bubbles and relaxed. My Ipod still playing. I lit some candales and calmed down. This is what I needed.

"Mi are you coming to dinner?" Dylan asked, though the door. 

I didn't response and layed their with my eyes closed, breathing in and out. 

"Mi? Why is your door closed? Mi open this door now!" Dylan shouted. 

Again I stayed quite just breathing. 

Suddenly, the door swung open to see Dylan, Drake and Jake with a worried expression. Noah wasn't there. I hugged the shower curtain and screamed. "Get the fuck out of my room guys and leave me fucking alone!" 

"Mia whats wrong?" Jake asked worridly.

"Just please leave me aone." I cried out. 

I heard whisperring and the door shutting. 

"We will be here if you need us Mia don't ever forget that." Dylan said. 

I cried harder..................... What the fuck was going on with me?!

After about 15 mins, I got out of the bath and got into some short shorts and a tank top. I looked at the mirror and sighed. My eyes were red and my nose was stuufed and red like Rudolf. I sighed again. I wish life was much easier...................

Hey guys sorry I coudn't update yeaterday I had to go to a party but here it is!!!!!!!!! ENJOY!!!!!!! xx

Plz Vote/COmment/Become a fan xx

Song of TOday is: Breakaway By Kelly Clarkson xx 

Thank you xxx :) xxx